Wise men of hair heaven what do u think of this regimen?

Nicholas

Reaction score
minoxidil 5 %: once a day (evening)
Folligen spray: 5 times a week (evening)
Nizoral 2 %: every third day (we only have the 2 % in europe)
MSM: 5-6000 mg daily
Folligen shampoo and conditioner: When not using nizoral

Propecia isn´t my thing cuz the side effects came haunting me quite bad. OK it was winter in sweden and I quit smoking at the same time but well it didn´t feel quite right.

Will MSM make existing hair thicker? Perhaps it´s sufficient with the copper peptides. Hmmm I wonder which one is the best though.... tricomin or folligen but IMHO it would be a sign of severe incompetence if Dr. Pickart developed a worse product than his first :)

Should I quit the MSM and start with topical spironolactone instead (or maybe just save the cash)?

Thanx for any incoming answers!

Nicholas

Reaction score
wohoo

Does this mean that copper peptides don´t have any effect on dht?
I read on folligen.com that copper might inhibit some reductase enzyme and together with nizoral it seemed like a potent dht "cure". I guess it can´t hurt putting on some spironolactone but then I´m "back" putting sheit on my head all the time. But heeeey I asked for advice and got it =)

Topical spironolactone must be used 2 times a day right?

Morning: spironolactone
Evening: spironolactone, then minoxidil and finally folligen (can you do this without reducing efficiency?

So without dht inhibition it´s like electrocuting a very fresh corpse. Sure you can make it move (with minoxidil) for a short time but when the muscles, nerves etc degrade (dht!) it doesn´t matter if you put all the remaining power of tjernobyl into it. Ultimately one will stand with a lump of very still coal. (just read it through.. insane stuff;)

G

Re: wohoo

Nicholas said:
Does this mean that copper peptides don´t have any effect on dht?
I read on folligen.com that copper might inhibit some reductase enzyme and together with nizoral it seemed like a potent dht "cure". I guess it can´t hurt putting on some spironolactone but then I´m "back" putting sheit on my head all the time. But heeeey I asked for advice and got it =)

Topical spironolactone must be used 2 times a day right?

Morning: spironolactone
Evening: spironolactone, then minoxidil and finally folligen (can you do this without reducing efficiency?

So without dht inhibition it´s like electrocuting a very fresh corpse. Sure you can make it move (with minoxidil) for a short time but when the muscles, nerves etc degrade (dht!) it doesn´t matter if you put all the remaining power of tjernobyl into it. Ultimately one will stand with a lump of very still coal. (just read it through.. insane stuff;)

If it were me, I would stick with the folligen and add spironolactone. I agree with you in that I use Folligen over Tricomin.

good luck