Willing to try oral estrogens, please read!

Ests13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
As my title says, I’m thinking about adding estrogen to my regimen (dutasteride 0.5 eod, spironolactone 200mg on the days in which I take dutasteride and 100mg on the other days, oral min and topical), I’ve developed gyno after two months of dutasteride (I was already taking spironolactone) and I also experienced some regrowth, but now I’ve noticed my body hair is growing back and my skin is getting oilier, so I’m assuming my level of T might have gone up.
What’s your opinion? And what oral pill should I take? Thank you.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you aren't literally trans I would stop this immediately what the f*** man
Agree, this is the freaking nuclear option. You’d have to be mentally ill to do such a thing. Im starting to think these forums are full of closeted trans people. It’s ridiculous.

Why don’t these guys just cut their ball sack right off. Because that essentially what your doing but with chemicals. Insane.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude if you thought Gyno was bad with dutasteride wait until you see what estrogen does. If you're not willing to tolerate feminization, I would advise against it. If you must go this route, I think you're better off ditching the estrogen and just keeping at a consistent spironolactone dosage on a daily basis.

Have you considered dermarolling? In combination with minoxidil it can have substantial results