Will transplants save me someday? Do i have hope?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depending upon age, I wouldn't be sure at all about transplants for you. It's true that what you mentioned gives a person the best shot, i.e. thick and high fringe and I have seen fantastic results for people with straight hair but you have significant hair loss in front and I don't like the way your hair at the very back lower down looks. It looks to me that it very well could go diffuse. And wearing those back of the neck sideburns is kind of eh, unless one is female. Your hair is not what I would consider safe because no one's is necessarily before it proceeds much but you have a loss in cosmetic appeal in terms of the hair quality and structure and your hair might begin to frizz and then become diffuse. Even if it doesn't, I mean coverage for coverage's sake is not the greatest some times:

1629071185569.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he is not. He has significant hair loss already in front of the ears which might not be recognized on the Norwood scale but that is an area where men lose huge amounts of hair and don't even realize it. Children's hair lines on the side tend to be smooth and oval and this pattern juts out like Al Pacino or Christian Slater.
my hair above the ear look like that because it was shaved completely like 2 months ago

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't matter to me or change what I said, which are of course, not very scientific things to begin with. I call it the "guess if I am going bald" game and I always exit when they person originally asking, then counter-argues. Your hair was not cut so that it has a piece jutting out. That's an artifact often associated with further recession in the temples and it also tends to make the hair not look as good when worn long but many actors have this pattern as I mentioned. Jack Nicholson has a similar sort of jutting pattern in front of the ears. I never had that. Any deviation from a normal halo or canopy shaped head of hair is a negative unless partial baldness comes into style and I would argue that such hair loss is not cosmetically significant if it stops but eh, at some point, the temples seem to go for everyone almost by age.

I am just always surprised why guys don't fixate on being attractive instead of coverage. I see a lot of transplant work that looks fine if someone wants to look like a nebbish person wearing his hair down in front. I am not against you or anything or those people. It all depends on what one wants and one can reasonably have but many guys seem to think that "if only they could get their hair back, things would change" but it wouldn't unless the person was attractive before going bald. I am very, very precise in what I view as the hair that's worth having where you do anything and it's far better than 99 percent of transplants because the hair that is transplanted is often already stressed. For the great results, the person needs very high fringe but it needs to be shiny, with luster and a silkiness about it. Wiry heads of hair to me are, eh. Rock and Roll hair or bust is what I say but listen to Tyler Durden if you want to know all the secrets of life.

Last edited: