Will This F****** Shed Stop? Is Propecia A Solution?

idontwannabebald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, im on minoxidil for 5 months now. After 3 months I had amazing results, even temples grew back fully. 4th month shed started. I'm shedding for two months now and it seems that the shed won't stop. Im losing about 200 hairs per day and results are going away to the point my temples are receeding and top of my scalp is becoming visible? If this will last for one-two more months I will look like Trump. Should I try propecia or should I stick just with minoxidil? Is shedding for two months normal?!

Last edited:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Some people may disagree but personally I think propecia is the best place to start during the early stages of hair loss. Minoxidil is more of a band aid solution.

idontwannabebald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people may disagree but personally I think propecia is the best place to start during the early stages of hair loss. Minoxidil is more of a band aid solution.
Thank you for reply :)
I started minoxidil first because there is so many propecia horror stories on the internet. I think I'll give it a try and see what happens cuz it seems that this shed does not want to stop.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I started minoxidil first because there is so many propecia horror stories on the internet

I don't blame you. Just talk to your doctor about possible sides and if you can live with the risk then go for it. It's the best thing we have at this point to fight hair loss.