Will Rch-01 Be Commercialized This Year?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother don't expect too much from Sheseido .Whats your age btw bro.I had a talk with a hair transplant surgeon.He said a treatement that really works for regrowth will come only after 10-15 years .Which can give satisfactory results.He told me abt that treatement.Will tell u more details abt it.If u r young then start sabing money in any case because any new treatement will be expensive like hell

Nobody is more informed about future treatments that people here on this forums. So what some surgeon says about it means sh*t to us ( at least for me ) and there is also a huge bias because he knows if rch01 does what it’s meant to do, he’ll go out of the business in a matter of months. And I hope he will soon.

And in my opinion, I’m even more optimistic about follica than rch01. Rch01 for maintenance, follica for regrowth and Tsuji for ultimate hair loss cure. All this treatments are around the corner.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is more informed about future treatments that people here on this forums. So what some surgeon says about it means sh*t to us ( at least for me ) and there is also a huge bias because he knows if rch01 does what it’s meant to do, he’ll go out of the business in a matter of months. And I hope he will soon.

And in my opinion, I’m even more optimistic about follica than rch01. Rch01 for maintenance, follica for regrowth and Tsuji for ultimate hair loss cure. All this treatments are around the corner.
"around the corner" is being given a very wide mmeaning here.
Remember Tsuji hasn't even started trials yet. And we are not clear on how many trials are required... and whether the rest of the things like automation etc will be done anytime soon.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"around the corner" is being given a very wide mmeaning here.
Remember Tsuji hasn't even started trials yet. And we are not clear on how many trials are required... and whether the rest of the things like automation etc will be done anytime soon.

That’s my point. Nobody knows exactly so throwing these statements around like ‘my surgeon told me it’s not gonna be no new treatments for 10-15 years’ is like reading brotzu thread all over again. But we have a lot of reason to be optimistic about all these treatments I listed above to be available in the near future. It may not be next month but I’m sure it’s not 15 years for the next minoxidil to hit the market.

I just read Tsuji got new investment of €5 mill. Things like that means that they’re into something.

So my point is, your surgeon knows sh*t.

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he said that there are almost no products that regrow hair.And many treatements come in news but are never released.Getting fda approval and all.The above thing he told will be most reliable treatement for balding.But it will take a lot of time.He did told maybe in 5 year one or two drugs.But result won't be satisfactory+ they will be expensive as hell

Only thing that present is fina duta and minoxidil but I won't try minoxidil ever again

Why wont you try minoxidil again?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also thinking abt foam.Can't tolerate rubbish liquid anymore
yea i had flakes aswell from regaine 5% , i used more than 1ml recommended though . Foam and generic brands of liquid dont give me though , also the 2% regaine doesnt give me either !

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i had flakes aswell from regaine 5% , i used more than 1ml recommended though . Foam and generic brands of liquid dont give me though , also the 2% regaine doesnt give me either !

Will give a try to foam version and will update u guys

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Any thoughts on this video?
His scepticism is very valid.
Not a lot. But then, this is more like a maintainence tratement.

People have hyped it up as “the cure”. In fact, immunisation is what we are hoping for. And some regrowth.
He also mentioned that in some participants, the results were temporary. I never noticed this, anyone with more info on this.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Any thoughts on this video?

Nothing new. He's just skeptical because it's not going to regrow a full head of hair. We already know that. There was actually a video by Replicel where they theorize that the subjects that didn't respond received Dermal Sheath Cup Cells (which correct me if I'm wrong are not stem cells like the guy in the video kept saying) were not handled/stored correctly in transit. In other words, they feel that nearly everyone who is affected by Androgenetic Alopecia should respond at least somewhat favorably as long as the procedure is done correctly.

Also, the worsening he referred to was what, a 2% decrease in the regrowth? In people with no hair loss, at any given time, up to 10% of the follicles on the head can be in the telogen (resting/dormant phase). So a 2% decrease doesn't really mean much to me. It would be interesting if the retested at the 5 year mark to see if it continued to decline those subjects.

We just have to wait and see what Shiseido's Phase II trials produce in the coming months. Hopefully they have improved on the procedure to produce better results for regrowth and long lasting maintenance.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing new. He's just skeptical because it's not going to regrow a full head of hair. We already know that. There was actually a video by Replicel where they theorize that the subjects that didn't respond received Dermal Sheath Cup Cells (which correct me if I'm wrong are not stem cells like the guy in the video kept saying) were not handled/stored correctly in transit. In other words, they feel that nearly everyone who is affected by Androgenetic Alopecia should respond at least somewhat favorably as long as the procedure is done correctly.

Also, the worsening he referred to was what, a 2% decrease in the regrowth? In people with no hair loss, at any given time, up to 10% of the follicles on the head can be in the telogen (resting/dormant phase). So a 2% decrease doesn't really mean much to me. It would be interesting if the retested at the 5 year mark to see if it continued to decline those subjects.

We just have to wait and see what Shiseido's Phase II trials produce in the coming months. Hopefully they have improved on the procedure to produce better results for regrowth and long lasting maintenance.

You are very positive. It is hopeful for me. I hope it will come out.