Will Be Going To Turkey For Fue Transplant Need Advice!

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t do it. First, you’ve lost a lot at a young age, and are likely to lose more - you will probably end up with a “hair Island” that will expose you as a hair transplant recipient. Secondly, it’s not a certainty that your grafts will have grown in by August, so you may not get the result you want in time for the reason you want it. Third, it is likely that a better treatment - Follica - will be available within three years that will give you a similar - if not better - result.
I tend to doubt Follica or anything else will be available and affordable in three years time

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately it's your decision. I don't have any advice to give you, but in any case i hope it goes well. Not much to lose except money. Glad you're getting married anyway, it's the best thing that can happen to a balding man after a follicular miracle. Best luck for marriage and transplant if you go for it, and let us know how it goes if you wish

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Judging by how much loss you already had at only 32, without finasteride you will certainly lose that remaining hair in the next two years, if not immediately due to shock loss. Hair transplant is just not a good idea.

Seriously, if you are not very active, nor work in construction or something like that, just get a hair system...

Kolter123

My Regimen
Reaction score
The FUE technique is very safe and there is never pain or bleeding. If you are still looking for somewhere to do your FUE you can check out Megahair Trans. Did my hair there couple months ago honestly it was very good.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shave your head. Try needling for 6 -12 months first before ever getting a hair transplant.

f*****g butchers in Turkey.

My advice for you if you’re going to get a FUE in turkey is that you should also start saving for your follow up SMP.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and don’t trust new members called Kulter123.

Tryst established member who have been here a long time that have a track record.

For all we know Kulter123 works for a surgery / butchery in Turkey.

Oh and never trust anybody who says I had a hair transplant a couple of months ago and am really happy. That’s not enough time to even know if there was good graft survival.

At best he could say I had a hair transplant a couple of months ago and it’s good because I’m not dead.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, you will probably need around 4000 grafts to cover crown (1500) and front (2500).

Down the road, If you have a decent donor area, you could still get another 2000 grafts, since you are not taking finasteride.

If everything goes right (and there are lots of variables in play here), you should be fine for the next 2 years... then you are going to need another transplant. Keep that in mind.

Maybe new treatments come to market within the next few years, and then you will be fine...who knows.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and don’t trust new members called Kulter123.

Tryst established member who have been here a long time that have a track record.

For all we know Kulter123 works for a surgery / butchery in Turkey.

Oh and never trust anybody who says I had a hair transplant a couple of months ago and am really happy. That’s not enough time to even know if there was good graft survival.

At best he could say I had a hair transplant a couple of months ago and it’s good because I’m not dead.

definitely dont trust retards who tell you theres no pain and NO BLEEDING in FUE. LMFAO. I'd be very concerned if there was no blood during fue because it would mean somehting far more serious than just lazy f*****g follicles.

Realtr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all , pls read here carefully i am from Turkey
it is just black market techician clinic
first he never (dr balwi) perform to operations actually he does not know to perform operation all operations perform by nurses or unknown people thats very dangerous for your health!
he has many agents videos social medias web sites mostly paid or fake ..
Seconde he is just 25-28 years old he does not have any experience for hair transplant or certificates and i am not sure that he is real doctor or not..
Third he is not Turkish doctor nobody does not know him in Turkey .
Fourth for 1800 euros without any one certificates do u believe that u will get good result or will he perform your operation?
They are receiving a day 15-20 patients like butcher .. do not believe only internet and social medias ?!
In Turkey there are many this type of clinics illegal or black market they are master for videos social media and web sites it is pro scamming!
Ask always doctor certificates Ishrs Abhrs etc
Therefore be very careful
Cheers!

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t do it. Turkey is a meat market and there are lots of horror stories.

Here are some:

https://newhair.com/baldingblog/collection-victim-photos-internet-harvested-depleted-donor-areas/

Most of those look like alopecia areata or shock loss, and that website is trying to sell their own hair transplant technology.

2 transplants done right and with sufficient donor will give him the results he wants. There are good and bad surgeons in Turkey, ultimately you just have to do your research.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of those look like alopecia areata or shock loss, and that website is trying to sell their own hair transplant technology.

2 transplants done right and with sufficient donor will give him the results he wants. There are good and bad surgeons in Turkey, ultimately you just have to do your research.

Donor supply is limited. I’d save my pennies and not risk it.

People here are free to do whatever they like though :)