Will adding folligen to regimen(dutasteride+topical_spiro)be worth?

triton2

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been taking proscar from June. About two months ago I started using dutasteride and I didn't give up the proscar, because I wanted to maintain DHT levels low while dutasteride levels built up. Now I'm just using dutas. Before using this regimen I was using topical spironolactone but gave up because I thought it was useles. Now I'm considering using spironolactone again because I've read here some posts which gave me faith about its possible efficacy.
Taking into account that I will be using both dutasteride and topical spironolactone, do you think that adding copper binding peptides (folligen) to my regimen will give me any benefit? Moreover, when mixing topicals something I'm usually wary of is the possible negative interaction between them; for instance, I was told that it was not a good idea to use zinc and folligen (even if you don't mix them in the same bottle), because they were somewhat antagonistic. Is there any problem with mixing spironolactone and folligen?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I apply both spironolactone and tricomin ( Cu peptide -same as folligen) and I believe it has been beneficial.

As far as I know there is no negative interaction beteween the two.