Why We Don't Hear Much About Hair Multiplication

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
A constant question and problem of complete faith in Intercytex or other companies pushing towards HM in the near future is that there are not weekly updates. The press is not flooded with news about it and if you didn't know to look for it, you wouldn't even know its coming about. I've been at several dinner parties and told other people about it, much to their surprise and wonder. Especially the young men starting to thin.

Here are a few legitimate reasons why:

1. It's a scientific race for history. Whomever perfects this first will be awash with instant press, finance, and credibility. By giving out news of developments, secrets leak and other scientists may solve a part of the puzzle they didn't have before.

Example: I read that Intercytex has solved direction and consistency. Gho has not. If Intercytex released a press release stating "Discovery made in direction by changing this enzyme...", they would be lending a clue to GHO. Hence, mum's the word.

2.Suppresion of a minimal sort I detest conspiracy theorists because I'm a firm believer in taking accountability for yourself and achieving your goals by your own accord. However, there is some credibilty to a small amount of suppression of the "NEWS" of HM. I stress again, there is only possible suppression of the news, not the science or the development. Here is why:

Hair transplant doctors are expected to be the vehicle for HM. It will become a crucial element of their services. Hence, they will not lose their jobs when it becomes standard procedure. However, let's say we are all told that in 3 years, HM will be completely available. How many of you would be rushing out to get a hair transplant now? Most likely, no one. Clientele would drop immensely, almost to nothing, and salary for hair transplant doctors would plummet for 3 years until they offered the HM. Since Intercytex is working with Bosley, a hair transplant company, you can bet your boots that they're keeping, again, mum on the word.

Anyway guys, ultimately I keep trying to instill faith. From all the research I've done, (it's been exhaustive because I'm suffering the same as you), I feel firmly that it will be available before 2010. Companies like Intercytex will fast-track the procedure from its announcement as an option to its application because there will be a huge halt in hair transplants once they make that press release. Buck up and remember the sun will come out tomorrow, and with it, a full head of hair for you and me.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that's funny... because i saw a bosley infommercial, and they totally changed it from what it was a few years back. they keep saying, those of you that are just starting to lose your hair, get a hair transplant now! and keep up with your hairloss, which they never said before. guess they want to try and get a ton of business in before HM comes out.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent said:
that's funny... because i saw a bosley infommercial, and they totally changed it from what it was a few years back. they keep saying, those of you that are just starting to lose your hair, get a hair transplant now! and keep up with your hairloss, which they never said before. guess they want to try and get a ton of business in before HM comes out.

I think its an indication that HM is more or less arriving sooner than expected.

Well i think its better to get the traditional hair transplant after HM arrives since prices will drop drastically.