Why try NON FDA approve drugs?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really don't know why people will try non FDA approve drugs over FDA approve drugs. To me it does not makes sense. I know I got good result from finasteride. Just asking because it just gets me.

G

Good question. Just go with what is approved and then you can't complain when it all goes wrong!

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is only one "non-FDA" approved drug that anyone wants to try, I believe, and that's dutasteride. The reason they want to try it is because tests show that it blocks more DHT conversion than finasteride and seems to regrow more hair. And it is FDA approved, just not for hair loss.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the FDA(food and drug administration) don't have the answers to everything, and desperate times call for desperate mesures

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
The FDA is also really, really slow.

And, i dont think that anyone would spend the 100's of millions to get zix FDA approved; theres no profit in it. Anyone who's in the know could just make it at home.

G

silkeysmooth said:
The FDA is also really, really slow.

And, i dont think that anyone would spend the 100's of millions to get zix FDA approved; theres no profit in it. Anyone who's in the know could just make it at home.

very good point mr smooth.