Why is Revita bad?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 you seem to have your mind set on Revita. Why not just use it and tell us your results in 6 months.

I'm basically saying I don't think any shampoo will make the slightest bit of difference. I use nizoral now and then because it costs next-to-nothing in the UK and can't hurt, but I have zero faith it does anything for my hair, it maybe stops me getting dandruff. :dunno:

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also when it comes to DS labs, the fact that they keep coming out with more products every year and not incorporating the old ingredients just goes further to prove they don't have faith in any of their ingredients.

If they had an ingredient they really thought worked, they'd stick with that or at least be sure to incorporate it into every product, yet no. They're chopping and changing constantly.

If any of their super special ingredients actually work why don't they include them in more minoxidil based products (as minoxidil is PROVEN)?

How about a product which contains:
- minoxidil + nanoxidil
- minoxidil + astressin
- minoxidil + all the bullshit ingredients in revita

Answer me that.

DS labs are seriously putting me off lately and I'm on the verge of calling bullshit on their entire operation.

I used their 'low alcohol' MX5 minoxidil last year and that was fishy too tbh, the leaflet and bottle ingredients did not explain in any way what made it low alcohol and just seemed copy and paste from their standard budget minoxidil (UHP).

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
2020 you seem to have your mind set on Revita. Why not just use it and tell us your results in 6 months.

not really, I went through all of the top shampoos on amazon and Revita seemed to have the best ingredients. I came here to ask why isn't there more people using Revita and apparently it's the company that makes it...

anyways, I decided to go with revivogen. I'll report the results for sure.

Pillowking

Reaction score
I find some users here blatantly firm in their denial on non FDA-approved hair loss regiments and that only FDA-approved Minoxidil and Finasteride are solely the only thing in current existence that work. I agreed that taking on a skeptical approach towards all the dubious hair loss products is not wrong.

However, there's where research comes into place. Choose herbal or alternative hairloss products intelligently, not complete denial. I'm a Pharmaceutical Student so I know my stuffs. In any case, do some resarch on google regarding the ingredients.

Shampoos or perhaps other stuffs do work, depending on the type of shampoo.
I used Sebamed Anti-hairloss shampoo once I discovered my hair loss (by then I'm already on the scale of Norwood Scale 1.5).

For a few months that's my only weapon against hair loss. I renounced the idea of starting on Finasteride and Minoxidil due to all the horror stories (Erectile Dysfunction and Aged Skin respectively and to name a few). I don't wish to take the risk, especially since my friend's major project (different from mine) is researching on Finasteride's danger. Apparently he told me casually one day that he found weird, adverse effects pertaining to intake of Finasteride.

Fortunately, Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo works well for me. It contains Caffeine, Zinc PCA, NHE, Pirocotone Olamine and Hexyl Nicotinate (The claimed ingredients against hair loss).

A few months later, I added on Shokaigan Intensive Hair Growth Tonic due to some ingredients contained that have studies that inhibit DHT. Google Swertia Japonica, Rosmary, etc. It helps too and I experienced some baby hair growth at the hairline.

My own experience.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an ancient post but im curious.. Gone through pages of posts but cant find hardly anything positive about revita shampoo. Has anyone seen results using it alone without finasteride or Minoxidil? Most posts say the shedding never stopped whilst on it

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
>Gone through pages of posts but cant find hardly anything positive about revita shampoo.

doesnt that answer your question?

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Gone through pages of posts but cant find hardly anything positive about revita shampoo.

doesnt that answer your question?
Yes it tells me theres not much positive stuff about it but i wanted to know if theres anyone who saw results using it all alone - without finasteride or Minoxidil.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it tells me theres not much positive stuff about it but i wanted to know if theres anyone who saw results using it all alone - without finasteride or Minoxidil.

No ketoconazole shampoo is strong enough to do that haha. I bought a bottle of Revita (6 oz) a few days ago; it's a nice shampoo. I prefer it to Regenepure however I think I still like the blue bottle 1% Nizoral the best.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No ketoconazole shampoo is strong enough to do that haha. I bought a bottle of Revita (6 oz) a few days ago; it's a nice shampoo. I prefer it to Regenepure however I think I still like the blue bottle 1% Nizoral the best.
Appreciate your input! Hmm i guess back to the drawing board for me it is then...

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Their products have been around long enough to justify them producing some sort of clinical study to back up their claims.