why fluridil is so shady?

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
everyone passes on fluridil because of their lack of independent studies... but the studies were actually independently done...just that they had to fund them...the results were pretty good too...so why does everyone shy away from fluridil still?

SE-freak

Reaction score
jimmy,

I lost many months on products that had their own studies done. More hairs in the anagen phase for longer blablablah e.t.c. They were scam. I am not saying that fluridil is scam but this tactic yields doubtful reputation.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe, especially when you see a pic like the one near the bottom of the following web page:

http://www.eucapil.com/xhtml_en/hair.shtml

Surely, if something produced results like this it would be all over the news. There would be loads of people on here exclaiming how good it is and bald blokes would be rejoicing in the streets!

SE-freak

Reaction score
biff said:
I find it hard to believe, especially when you see a pic like the one near the bottom of the following web page:

Surely, if something produced results like this it would be all over the news. There would be loads of people on here exclaiming how good it is and bald blokes would be rejoicing in the streets!

Hate to break this to you but this could be the exact same head of hair. If I come across another one "before-after" pic using this tricks I am going to puke all over it.

I wonder why they used this medical cloth on the subject. It overpronounces the difference in lighting angle much more than enhancing the scientific looks of the photographic "assessment".

This of course leads to the same conclusion regarding credibility.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but they are just deemed as a 'cosmetic' product...there is no need (or no money) to go to FDA.
Are u saying that these other products that did their own studies or that they had some other company do the study?

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
biff said:

Hate to break this to you but this could be the exact same head of hair. If I come across another one "before-after" pic using this tricks I am going to puke all over it.

I wonder why they used this medical cloth on the subject. It overpronounces the difference in lighting angle much more than enhancing the scientific looks of the photographic "assessment".

This of course leads to the same conclusion regarding credibility.

It's either the same head of hair or they got the before and after pictures around the wrong way!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Cmon guys. Look closer. Its the exact same head of hair. The difference? They brushed his hair differently, and in the after picture, they didnt shine the light directly down onto his head. The light is positioned in front of him, casting a shadow on his head.

Basic basic basic observation skills guys. Pictures like this should not make you think "Wow!" they should make you roll your eyes in disgust.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
but they are just deemed as a 'cosmetic' product...there is no need (or no money) to go to FDA.
Are u saying that these other products that did their own studies or that they had some other company do the study?
Jimmy, this has been explained to you in several threads already, but here we go again: The other products have generated enough interest in the ingredients found in them, to warrant several completely unrelated organizations to do studies on those ingredients. Namely for example, revivogen. The ingredients there have been tested and paid for by completely unrelated companies. Why is this relevant? Because it implies that people without an agenda to sell it, still find its potential worth researching purely for the sake of increasing scientific knowledge.

HairLossTalk.com

JWM

Reaction score
Basic basic basic observation skills guys. Pictures like this should not make you think "Wow!" they should make you roll your eyes in disgust.

You mean like Revivogen's pics on their site? :wink:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
JWM said:

You mean like Revivogen's pics on their site? :wink:

Please explain what that means...

Bryan

JWM

Reaction score
It means their pics are shady Bryan. One guy's head is taken from a perfect bird's eye view (before pic), and the next is taken with his head tilted forward and from the back of his head to give the illusion of greater coverage.

Another guy looks as though his crown swirl decided to relocatefrom one side to the other!

I'm not saying the photos are phony, who knows if they are? But to ridicule the Fluridil site for using weird lighting and such when the same can be said for Revivogen is a bit hypocritical.

FYI, I use neither Revivogen or Fluridil and my comments were not geared towards their effectiveness in any way whatsoever.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
everyone passes on fluridil because of their lack of independent studies... but the studies were actually independently done...just that they had to fund them...the results were pretty good too...so why does everyone shy away from fluridil still?

In what way was it (there was only one study) "indepdendent"?

Why do you say the results were good? What about them impressed you? My opinion of the study would be very low even if it had been independent.