Why are proteasome inhibitors never discussed..

Reaction score
..especially when they've been proven to be MASSIVE hair regrowth agents, and people have reported significant success with PSI?

MG-132 is a much more effective hair regrowth agent than minoxidil, and can be bought in bulk from legitimate online chemical suppliers. We need some sort of group buy, after determining a practical and effective vehicle/preparation method of course, and after determining the optimum dose vs. price comparison.

Background on my conclusions with finasteride and minoxidil, the currently most effective (despite being UNACCEPTABLE in terms of side effects) methods of fighting the most terrible hair disorder of all time, male ****ing pattern ****ing baldness. (Based on personal real experience).

Finasteride gives you limp dick, provided that you actually respond to it and that your dick isn't an exceptional superhero. DHT has been PROVEN to be THEE molecule that causes penile erection, NO not testosterone but DHT. The more you help your hair, the more you hurt your dick. I occasionally take anastrazole to help with gyno (I do get itchy nipples caused by estrogen running wild if I don't, even despite the fact that I'm very lean and little body fat) and because if I never take it, I CANNOT get a full erection, without either avoiding masturbation for two weeks, even WITH VERY HIGH doses of v****!!!! (eyes popping out of skull)

And when I do take that occasional anastrazole tablet, I shed like a mother****er. You CANNOT have your dick and yet have hair, unless your dick is a superhero that only needs a tiny bit of DHT to work right, and if your hair isn't THAT weak and DHT sensitive to where you can only lower DHT by a modest amount and yet still not bald. For someone like me who started receding at 19..that isn't the case. **** genetics and **** anti-androgens, finasteride, dutasteride etc. Can't live with em and can't live without em.

Minoxidil makes you bloat like a mother****er, makes my heart hurt like ****, and feels DANGEROUS AS HELL!! It can RUIN YOUR ****ING FACE!!

I mean, god is ****ing laughing like a cruel **** at male pattern baldness SUFFERERS right now. We want hair so we can LOOK GOOD AND GET PUSSAYYY!!! Finasteride makes you gain body fat and lose your ****ing dick if you aren't lucky, so you can't get poosayy. Minoixidil destroys your face which makes it hard to get poosay just like if you're an old-looking bald b**ch mother****er cocksucking mother****er.

That is all. **** you all. I'm ****ing pissed.