Whole my hair gone for just a month - my son doens't like me

Tenderheart78

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've decided to join here and meet people who seems to have the same problem like me or similar. I am sorry to trouble you with my problems but where I live nobody would pay attention and only mock at me and this is really the last I need. Not that I am looking for sorry but we can discuss and see what and if there is something that helps? I am sorry if my English is not on a good level, but I will try my best to write correctly so you can understand. Well stop that many talk better say a few things about me.
I am 27 years old woman, married and have a son who is 8 years old. So far everything was going not really smoothly here but no such great desiases while one day I went to my hairdresser and she was going almost to beat me, because I didn't notice..started hairloss..how and when...when I noticed it, it took a month before all of my hair was gone, and now a month later I can see it still works the hair on the hands, legs..., continues going bald. I've spend 2 my salaries to doctors who brought me in a circle and without really telling me any positive and that it might work and how when they don't know exactly from where it came from, ok they have founded more testosteron but they said it is not only because of it, then what? I heard there is a medicine Eucapil Amp that maybe could help but I am already deprive of faith. My Little boy told me that he doens't like me like that :cry: I know he still love me but...s far as my husband he prefers to take the funny side and not really interested in my health so I am just alone ..so I hope here I can find some new friends so we can share and hope togeter there will be some good and positive change in our life again...
Thanks for the time to read my story...hope I didn't bother you too much .
Regards,
Yours, Maria / Tenderheart/

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, your English isn't too bad. It's pretty impressive that you can speak a second language at all. Where are you from? I'm sure you're son loves you just the same as before. He probably just doesn't understand the impact of what he said at his age. I don't think he meant it quite the way you said he said it.