whole load of issues

gavlee

Reaction score
currently i'm using finasteride 1.25 (for 6 months), minoxidil 5% (for 2 months) and nizoral (1month approx), the so called 'gold standard' in hairloss treatment. So far there has been little change (if anything it might have got worse, but it may be the fact i'm more aware and focused on this issue) also considering purchasing the BX3.4 but there seems to be little knowledge or awareness of this relatively new product (any feedback would be appreciated). Also considering considering the addition of some sort of topical DHT inhibitor to my ever increasing regimen of lotions and potions. Has anyone had success with any of these therefore able to recommend and direct me to where i can obtain such products?
PLease help' losing hope and confidence daily!

Also b4 i forget. Just ordered propecia off the net, However i am aware that propecia should be prescribed by a Doctor (in UK anyway). despite parting with a considrable sum of cash (more the fool me!) i now have concerns as to how reputable this company providing the pills maybe. How assured can i be that i'm getting the real deal and not being given fakes? suppose i could in future go to my GP in future to have them prescribed but i don't want to waste their time as the surgery is always busy with highr priority cases than a mid-twenties male with male pattern baldness.
Thats all folks!! :lol: