Who Is The Best Doctor In Europe/world And Reasonably Priced?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking for a FUE doctor in Europe/world who is reasonably priced and generally has top-class results.

Currently, I am looking at Dr. Acar at Cosmedica in Istanbul whose prices seem very good and results good as well, and Dr Bi s i n g a in Belgium. I'm open to any other suggestions.

Currently I am a Norwood 5 diffuse thinner, 25 year old male, not really willing to take finasteride long-term after getting a transplant. Whoever I go to see I would want to be world-class hair Doctor who would give me satisfying long-term results for an affordable price.

Also, if anyone can enlighten me why Bi si nga's name is censored on this board and why I can't seem to find any results of his online when he's supposedly one of the top-ranked hair transplant Doctors there is? That doesn't seem to make sense, though I keep seeing his name when I am searching for Doctors

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know B isanga's name is only censored because he didn't pay them for marketing before/after photos anymore nothing else - he's highly thought of here. I'm going with him have mine lined up in a few weeks. For me I had a consultation with Feruedini, Lupanzula and him and also sent my photos to some clinics in Turkey. They are all very good. In the end it was between him and a Turkey Clinic. I've not looked at Acar. B isanga also has a new clinic in Athens with Cole which is a bit cheaper but the clinicians do more of the work there. You may also want to consider Keser in Turkey.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know B isanga's name is only censored because he didn't pay them for marketing before/after photos anymore nothing else - he's highly thought of here. I'm going with him have mine lined up in a few weeks. For me I had a consultation with Feruedini, Lupanzula and him and also sent my photos to some clinics in Turkey. They are all very good. In the end it was between him and a Turkey Clinic. I've not looked at Acar. B isanga also has a new clinic in Athens with Cole which is a bit cheaper but the clinicians do more of the work there. You may also want to consider Keser in Turkey.

I'm having trouble viewing Dr. Kesers website for some reason. Was he the Turkey clinic you were considering? Good luck with your procedure with Dr B isanga, definitely be sure to post your results

Aleksi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for Ice Sapphire FUE and painless anesthesia. I've talked to Dr Mesut from Estenove clinic Turkey. He was so obvious and friendly. Health assistant explained my situation and necessary treatments. They also sent many before/after photos and videos about their patients. I'm so close to final step but i want to hear any recommendations about hair transplant in Turkey and important things that i should be careful about.

Daniel Dragu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for Ice Sapphire FUE and painless anesthesia. I've talked to Dr Mesut from Estenove clinic Turkey. He was so obvious and friendly. Health assistant explained my situation and necessary treatments. They also sent many before/after photos and videos about their patients. I'm so close to final step but i want to hear any recommendations about hair transplant in Turkey and important things that i should be careful about.

Hi Aleksi, please let us know if you choose Dr. Mesut and write here any experience you will have! Thanks!

Hair and Skin factory

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair & Skin Factory- India’s most trusted experts in hair transplant and skin care treatment with the help of advance methods. Our professional providing a best solutions for hair & skin related problems at reasonable price. We offer our valuable services in India.