Who Is Considered The Best hair transplant Surgeon/Surgery In The World?

seneca

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was looking to find out the best hair transplant surgeon, i.e. the one considered the most reputable in the world. It doesn't matter where they're based really. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Winter

Reaction score
I'd say either Hasson and Wong ( dont remember location ) or Dr.Rassman in Los Angeles

seneca

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Who would be considered the best for less invasive surgeries? i.e. I'm a NW1 so was looking to fill in the temples.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seneca said:
Thanks guys. Who would be considered the best for less invasive surgeries? i.e. I'm a NW1 so was looking to fill in the temples.

NW1 so looking to fill in the temples?? Norwood 1 is your juvenile hairline showing no hairloss whatsoever. Most people would be overjoyed with a norwood 2.

seneca

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
seneca said:

NW1 so looking to fill in the temples?? Norwood 1 is your juvenile hairline showing no hairloss whatsoever. Most people would be overjoyed with a norwood 2.

Sorry it's a NW2, recession at the temples, none at the crown.

seneca

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I've made contact with Feridouni and Rahal and one or two others. Who would be the best out of these two, or are they both on par with each other?