who has benefitted from minoxidil?

agent_sam

Reaction score
1. who has benefitted from minoxidil?
2. what was the shed like? and after how long did u see the results?
3. how long have u been on it now?
4. any side effects?

9 out of 10 posts here are from guy's crying about the sides minoxidil is giving them, scariest things like water retention and HAIRY EYEBROWS

maybe if u benefit from minoxidil ur less likely to post here and will forget about hairloss, live happily, i think the guys who visit this forum often are those who are loosing hair

i personally started surfin these forums 3-4 years ago when i started loosing hair, stopped comin here when it got stable and i could hide my temples with a different hairstyle, started minoxidil recently so i am back

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1. Nuthin yet.
2. Bad shed after 10 days on minoxidil...stopped after 35-40 days...Shedding again now after 3 months...
3. 3 months
4. maybe a fat face..not sure though

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have, quite a bit.
I had a shed from days 26-32 (see shedding forum). Went away and was very stable, I have recently started to notice an increase in shedding on day 136. Saw a visible differece in growth after a month, could see new hair and sprouts in the temples and frontal hairline. Huge difference now, increased density and hairline is creeping forward. Regrew recent loss (3-5 months) at apex's of temples. Vellus hairs where it was slick bald before.
136 days
4. any side effects?
Increased bodily hair growth, not density, but length. Easily maintained by trimming. A little bit of dizzyness and increased heartrate for the first 1-2 weeks, went away after that. I never really itch anymore.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
1. 80% less itch. Strong hair.
2. I dont know how to measure a shed. I dont count hair lost after baths. But the hair lost are normal threads not thin, zig-zag, etc...
3. almost 3 months
4. 10 years older face and a little puffy, some little black hollows arounds eyes...

About the hair: i think its soon to evaluate the hair loss or growth.

what do you mean 10 years older face? weirdo

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
agent_sam said:
4. any side effects?

1. Too soon to tell. Only been on for 3 weeks
2. The shed came in a week after application and just ended a couple days ago. I would say a total of almost 2 weeks. It was horrible
4. 3 weeks
5. Besides initial scalp irritation that went away, I feel somewhat bloated now.