Who Else Is Freaked The f*** Out Over This 'girl Livestreams Her Sister's Car Accident' Death?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The video is disturbing af. Mercifully, I saw the censored version, but I did see a thumbnail where the sister's head was shown, unblurred.

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to start a conversation over it, but as I say - the video TRULY freaked me out. I don't think the girl behind the wheel who livestreamed is neccesairly a "sociopath" or a monster or whatever people are saying. Just young, dumb, self-involved, etc. The look that crosses HER face when she first discover's her sister's condition is horiffic to see too. That's not to say this girl isn't fucked in the head, she appears to be, but in a way that seems pretty commonplace these days.

I don't know, I don't have anything profound to say but I have noticed many of the posters here talking about the omnipresence and banality and power over people's psyches with social media so I'm curious what you will say. I am in my late 30s so social media wasn't really a thing when I was in my formative years. I shudder to think what its like for teens and early 20 somethings these days.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The video is disturbing af. Mercifully, I saw the censored version, but I did see a thumbnail where the sister's head was shown, unblurred.

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to start a conversation over it, but as I say - the video TRULY freaked me out. I don't think the girl behind the wheel who livestreamed is neccesairly a "sociopath" or a monster or whatever people are saying. Just young, dumb, self-involved, etc. The look that crosses HER face when she first discover's her sister's condition is horiffic to see too. That's not to say this girl isn't fucked in the head, she appears to be, but in a way that seems pretty commonplace these days.

I don't know, I don't have anything profound to say but I have noticed many of the posters here talking about the omnipresence and banality and power over people's psyches with social media so I'm curious what you will say. I am in my late 30s so social media wasn't really a thing when I was in my formative years. I shudder to think what its like for teens and early 20 somethings these days.

I have no idea why I watched it, but it was like something out of a David Lynch film or something. Pure surrealism.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price of human stupidity and attention whorism, I'm only sorry that it was not that sociopathic sl*t who died and somebody else paid the price for her desperate need for attention. May she live miserably and shunned for the rest of her pitiful existence. And, most importantly, may she be forgotten, the worst punishment for that pitiful excuse of a human being.

The reason I know she will not live miserably and be shunned is that even though she is an insane, psychopathic b**ch I know that if I met her I would still kiss her feet and tell her how great she was until she let me f*** her. Not sure if most guys think like I do in that regard, but I strongly suspect most would.

She will find enough people out there to treat her like a princess, give her work and give her money. Even if its a minority. She got a few thousand insta followers from the event I think.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She couldn't even put the phone down when her sister was dead/dying? What a disgusting piece of trash. She was probably hoping for more Instagram followers rather than helping/mourning her sister. May jail serve her nice.

resu

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's true and very probable.

Letting your own sister die like that and record her death without even helping her first. Disgusting doesn't even begin to describe her.

Well it was probably shock, drugs/alcohol or the fact that her sister had half the forehead missing after the crash.