who can help my son now 9 years old lost hair since 2.5

portia

Reaction score
my son is now 9 years old and he starts to be alopecia since he was 2.5 years old.... we tried many ways.. seeing the doctors for many years with medicine. but each time, this patch hair comes back and then another patch starts off.. we basically have been fighting with this problem since he was 2. 5 years old . and now he is a very hand some 9 heading to 10.. and it is really frustrated the situation.............

i always feels like i hope his air grows back before my hair fall off because of my worries...... please...... anyone..

who can help us???

best regards,

Portia

Reaction score
Hello there Portia. I was just wondering what the doctors have told you. And, what alternatives they have suggested?

portia said:
my son is now 9 years old and he starts to be alopecia since he was 2.5 years old.... we tried many ways.. seeing the doctors for many years with medicine. but each time, this patch hair comes back and then another patch starts off.. we basically have been fighting with this problem since he was 2. 5 years old . and now he is a very hand some 9 heading to 10.. and it is really frustrated the situation.............

i always feels like i hope his air grows back before my hair fall off because of my worries...... please...... anyone..

who can help us???

best regards,

Portia