White Soft Bond Glue For Lace Systems

munt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to all

Has any member used Ghost Bond Supreme at the front hairline if so please can they advise the following

• have you experienced yourself the glue turning back to white when getting sweaty and hot .

Thanks Munt

Fanjeera

Reaction score
For me it was too weak -- I got a lift after a day. XL, regular Ghostbond and Platinum can last up to 2 weeks in the front. And this happened at least twice. I still cannot believe that they could have produced such a shitty glue, so I've not 100% concluded it yet and should try it once more. The product could have gone beyond the expiry date. I used it definitely after like 1 year of getting and opening it the first time.

Yet it is designed for the front, because it should have the least shine of Ghostbonds.

munt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree with you on this and here is why

I worked last night and all went well whilst talking to the expecting waiting public then showtime , As the MC built the introduction up and the stage curtain slowly opens, with lights camera action being called the show commenced .

First 15 mins the heat from the lights starts to kick in along with your increased body temperature , and yes you've guessed it it's time to sweat and sweat i did but no more than usual, and all felt fine and we rocked into the interval. Got back to my dressing room and looked in the mirror and shock horror the glue from the front hairline which was Ghost Bond Supreme had completely gone back to its original condition as when you apply it from the bottle, Sticky and white but now just a gunky mess WTF is that all about !!!!!.

Talk about dont panic Mr Mannering but F**K did I , out came the hair dryer and i dried the front lace with cool air and removed the sh*t from forehead and on went the cooling system, So much for being undetectable went from rock star to a post it note in 45 mins.

Reattached the best i could and styled my hair from a pompadour to a front flick just to hide what i could and finish the show and we did . All packed up and we hit the road. Ok things always dont go as planned and yes many many people use a white bond and have 100% success rate in doing so , but take it from me when i say it does go back to white and loses its hold but as i said this may not apply to all ( but i pretty certain this will apply to many who do sweat so for me Ghost Bond Supreme receives a thumbs down but this is my opinion only )

Munt

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I totally agree with you on this and here is why

I worked last night and all went well whilst talking to the expecting waiting public then showtime , As the MC built the introduction up and the stage curtain slowly opens, with lights camera action being called the show commenced .

First 15 mins the heat from the lights starts to kick in along with your increased body temperature , and yes you've guessed it it's time to sweat and sweat i did but no more than usual, and all felt fine and we rocked into the interval. Got back to my dressing room and looked in the mirror and shock horror the glue from the front hairline which was Ghost Bond Supreme had completely gone back to its original condition as when you apply it from the bottle, Sticky and white but now just a gunky mess WTF is that all about !!!!!.

Talk about dont panic Mr Mannering but F**K did I , out came the hair dryer and i dried the front lace with cool air and removed the sh*t from forehead and on went the cooling system, So much for being undetectable went from rock star to a post it note in 45 mins.

Reattached the best i could and styled my hair from a pompadour to a front flick just to hide what i could and finish the show and we did . All packed up and we hit the road. Ok things always dont go as planned and yes many many people use a white bond and have 100% success rate in doing so , but take it from me when i say it does go back to white and loses its hold but as i said this may not apply to all ( but i pretty certain this will apply to many who do sweat so for me Ghost Bond Supreme receives a thumbs down but this is my opinion only )

Munt
This will happen with all Ghostbonds, if you sweat within 12h of application. After that you should be safe. Turning white and then losing tackiness is a different problem. For me it didn't turn white, but just raised and wasn't possible to press back into it either. Sometimes it lifts and then you just press it back and it can stay there for a week or more. Definitely you have to try that first, before concluding it doesn't work. Sometimes you may have just forgot to apply enough pressure.