WhiskyTangoFoxtrot's Story

WhiskyTangoFoxtrot

Reaction score
When my brother was 17, people started to notice the front of his hair thinning out quite a bit. It has been progressing steadily since then, but does not appear to have affected anything but the front of his head (the swirl doesn't seem to be expanding) as of yet. Sure enough, two years later, I'm 17 and the front of my hair is thinning. It's not quite as apparent on myself, as I have a crew cut that I maintain at 1/4", but it is clearly thinning. There is no history of hair loss on either side of my family, until us.

I've never been very attached to my looks, but I'd like to at least make it out of my teens before I start going downhill. Looks like that's not to be the case, though. Oh well. So, I guess there's nothing I can do about it? I'd sooner pour Miracle Grow on my scalp than throw a dollar at any of those B.S. hair miracles I see on late-night TV. Just wondering what my fellow baldies-to-be think on the subject.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
its life

it sucks, i started losing hair from when i was 15

just use proven FDA products, ie propecia. avoid those scam products that appear on late-night shows

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah 15 for me aswell

what a f*****g disaster huh

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
me 4

some people here start losing at 27 and start whining where they should really look some others and think how lucky they are that they are not going threw male pattern baldness in teenage years.....

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
noorur said:
its life

just use proven FDA products, ie propecia. avoid those scam products that appear on late-night shows
Propecia doesn't work on the temples.

I recommend trying to keep a healthy scalp. Look into Revivogen Shampoo/Conitioner & Topical. If you want, start using Minoxidil to retain what you do have.

Martaveli

Reaction score
I'm 19, started at 17. I still don't know what to do. Although, it's the reason I am so physically fit. I work out non stop because of it. Maybe it was for the better? Yeah right... =(

Smile

Reaction score
-cj- said:
noorur said:
its life

Propecia doesn't work on the temples.
Don't give false information. Just look Actionpacks pic...actually, sometimes makes wonders.

pehlavoon

Reaction score
hairloss blows

Im 20 now and started loosing hair at 17. Its devistating. I WISH so bad that it started atleast 25 or 27. now all I do is look for medication and think about it.