which spro is absorbed less systematically 2%, 5%

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
i read that spironolactone, 2% the liquid form absrobs better coz it's liquid, and therefore more chance of absorbtion systematic, and it has an odor, however 5 spironolactone is a lotion and doesn't absorb as much, but there is more of a concentration of sprio and a better odor, any expiriences poster.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Neither absorb systemically. Both are completely metabolized in the scalp. Both the spironolactone and its major metabolites are metabolized in the scalp. But, if you are worried use the cream. However, for me, the 5% didn't appear to work as well as the 2%, for which I obtained propecia type results. I obtained moderate to dense regrowth from the 2% after only 3 months, while using it as a single agent.

the 2% does smell worse. I uses Crew Revitalizing copper peptides, which masks the smell perfectly. The Crew make your hair smell great, whether the spironolactone is on it or not.

G

JesusFreak said:
Neither absorb systemically. Both are completely metabolized in the scalp. Both the spironolactone and its major metabolites are metabolized in the scalp. .

Curious how you know this??