Which Is The Best Prohairlabs' Glue (ghostbonds)?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I really like Prohairlabs. They seem to be the only one caring about the glues being non toxic and they seem very professional. But they have so many glues which they all promote as well.

https://www.prohairlabs.com/cosmetic-bonding-products/hair-adhesive/full-head-adhesives/

Right now I use Ghostbond XL and can't complain. But I've read from the Internet that Platinum is even better. I've tried Supreme, but that is weak. Then there is also Phantom, New Demension and Transdermal. How are these tree? Looks like people don't use them a lot.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on what for. My supplier says that Platinum is good for shine, and folks who spend lots of time under bright TV cameras. XL is good for heavy perspiration and hot climates. Each adhesive is formulated for different situations, base material, etc. If you are unsure about the other three, I would send the company an email, they are very responsive to questions, I have found.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Want to try ghost bond platinum or supreme next.

What is weak about the supreme? Supposed to be good on poly/thin skin systems which mine is mostly made of.
Mine is thin skin with lace front.

I thought ghost bond XL was rubbish, lasted 5 days then lifted for me.

My skin type is BOTH oily and dry.

How long does ghost bond platinium last and will it last longer with a scalp protector?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still NO reply to this....:(

Getting my hair system put back on in about 3.5 weeks time...

Why was ghost bond supreme bad?

Will go with ghost bond platinium is it's better? XL was sh*t for me.

Only patch tested those 2 adhesives so far, so don't try suggest anything alse for me yet...

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I've never made a whole bond with Supreme and don't dare to now. Only fixed lifts with it and it the same bottle has been it use for a very long time now. After fixing my lifts with it they become loose again after 1--4 days. With XL it doesn't happen. But fixing a lift means i am putting it on already gooey old glue and grown hair, so it's something a little bit different. Still if XL works better for this I've concluded XL is stronger.

Everyone says Platinum is the strongest. Can't wait to try that out. Unfortunately it's more expensive.