Which Glues Or Attachment Is Best For Sensitive Skin?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies on my last post, helped a lot. Hopefully y'all aren't tired of answering these types of questions yet cause it really helps.

So, I have sensitive/picky skin when it comes to what I can apply to it. Was wondering what the common glues, tapes, or attachment techniques are for sensitive skin, and how do you test it? Should you like buy a bunch and use it on your arm fist or something to see how you react? Any specific types or brands better then others (for lace)?

Ideally I'd like to was underneath pretty often.

Russianguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies on my last post, helped a lot. Hopefully y'all aren't tired of answering these types of questions yet cause it really helps.

So, I have sensitive/picky skin when it comes to what I can apply to it. Was wondering what the common glues, tapes, or attachment techniques are for sensitive skin, and how do you test it? Should you like buy a bunch and use it on your arm fist or something to see how you react? Any specific types or brands better then others (for lace)?

Ideally I'd like to was underneath pretty often.

You can try Sensi-tak tapes from the Walker brand. For not lasting wearing. And the second ones for near 2 weeks wearing. All of them are non-allergic for sensitive skin and easier removing. :)

Attachments

• Sensi-Tak-3yrd_large.jpg
    Sensi-Tak-3yrd_large.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 71HeAqEVI6L._SL1429_.jpg
    71HeAqEVI6L._SL1429_.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 121

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noted that on Hair Direct's website there are details that pertain to your needs regarding each adhesive: hypo-allergenic, "medical-grade," etc...