Which Dr's Do 100% Extractions And Incisions?

maks

Reaction score
Looking to get fue done soon but not sure which Dr to choose from.

I've narrowed my search down to four doctors, Dr *********, Dr Erdogan and Dr Civas and Dr Bhatti.

Does anyone know which doctors do the full on extraction and incisions? I want to pick a Dr that will do the 100% of the extractions and incisions part of the surgery.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
There are doctors like Cole who don't do any of it. You think you are paying for their expertise and experience only to find technicians doing it.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking to get fue done soon but not sure which Dr to choose from.

I've narrowed my search down to four doctors, Dr *********, Dr Erdogan and Dr Civas and Dr Bhatti.

Does anyone know which doctors do the full on extraction and incisions? I want to pick a Dr that will do the 100% of the extractions and incisions part of the surgery.

I think Konior in Chicago does it. Look into him. He is an excellent surgeon.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
There are doctors like Cole who don't do any of it. You think you are paying for their expertise and experience only to find technicians doing it.

You're wrong. He did everything except placement and even then he was in the room. He made the cuts.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
You're wrong. He did everything except placement and even then he was in the room. He made the cuts.

No you are wrong. He did it for you. How long ago was that? A poster here by the name of Arfy paid $36,000 and Cole barely did anything and was gone most of the time. I believe he even went to a dentist's appointment. It's like after these guys make so much money they just stop caring.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
2 years ago. I paid for 1500 and he walked in the morning of the surgery and said I won't be happy with that. I thought he was up selling but no. At the end of the long day I got 2850 graphs and only paid for 1500. He was there for everything. The nurse did the placement while Cole packed my extractions with acell.

My 1.5 year visit I wanted to do another pass to lower my hairline. He said we don't want to do that, we're dealing with donor management. If I told him to do it anyway he'd do it along with taking my money. That's what happened to arfy. Again Cole explained this in another forum.

What is your experience with Cole?