Which Clinic Would You Choose If Money Was Not An Issue?

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, It's been awhile since I visited this forum. I've started using the big 3 since April of 2018 and I've decided to go ahead and get a hair transplant.

Finasteride has worked great for me, thickened up my hair and has more or less preserved what I had left (offbrand didn't work that well, but propecia has worked wonders).

I've decided to go to the US to get a hair transplant and I've noticed how the likes of Elon Musk and some hollywood celebrities were able to achieve some of the most amazing results you don't usually see on the internet.
While I'm not super rich, I would like to know if people on this forum know about the clinics / doctors these people used and I would like to have an idea on the cost I'm facing.

I did come across this clinic called the LA FUE hair clinic in Pasadena, Ca. from their instagram page and other reviews from youtube they seem like a good choice right now. The waitlist has gone all the way to August of 2020 and they are charging about $6-$12 per graft.

Any recommendation and info would be appreciated!

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly,

A clinic can charge $1 or $20, and it doesn’t equate to quality. What some clinics but known and unknown nowadays lack, is ethics. Without ethics, you can have a very screwed up result. Ethics in surgery, is compromised of many etiquettes. The doctor should do parts of surgery, the tools should be proper, the techniques should be well tested, proper surgical protocols should be in place, doctor should be there for the patient and not just leave him hanging when the check is deposited. You will meet many people and doctors and may not sniff their bullshit right away until something goes wrong. I can tell you dont look at clinics celebs use as they have special 1 on 1 services where it is such a private matter for a doctor, they end up closing their clinic just for them and they have private follow ups. Very few reveal celeb status with permission of celebs.

Many folks that get this procedure are knot rich, they get loans or borrow. If procedure ends up bad due to Doctor, then you chase repairs and your price tag for it increases and your stuck.

what you need to scope out are doctors that stand by their patients- those that are ethical and so not cheat you or harm you.

you may have to increase your surgery radius. Have you looked into doctors in Europe or Turkey? How about in Canada like H&W?

MaryMiller

My Regimen
Reaction score
To begin with, money is not a problem right now. Many companies are ready to help you with treatment. Diabetes is a source of money, no matter how much you pay for your medications. Someone pays more, someone pays less, depending on the drugs. So I decided to find a company that can help me. My parents lost hope for help and even wanted to sell the family home for my treatment, but I came across factorforyou.com on some forum where a dude talked about his path of diabetes, and I was able to convince them that this is possible!