Where to buy Finasteride online in EU

Dogo Argentino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently started with finasteride (Dr Reddy) that I bought last year. But unfortunately, now that I want to buy more the site I used is no longer active. Also the alternate source I had in mind (inhousepharmacy) no longer ships to Belgium. Does anyone have any reliable sources? I'm quite desperate. The only websites I come across have scam written all over it.

Thanks.

Foids_Bane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently started with finasteride (Dr Reddy) that I bought last year. But unfortunately, now that I want to buy more the site I used is no longer active. Also the alternate source I had in mind (inhousepharmacy) no longer ships to Belgium. Does anyone have any reliable sources? I'm quite desperate. The only websites I come across have scam written all over it.

Thanks.
bg pharmaceuticals (bg pharma drugs), from Bulgaria

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.
Minoxidill express, use it myself they sell finasteride and dutasteride even. They have been around for many years.

Warrior87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.
I used MedExpress for the past 7 years if you are UK based, they do an online prescription, so all perfectly legal. I actually 9 months ago finally stopped taking finasteride after using 1mg ED for 7 years. Completely switched to RU58841 and found a good cheapish supplier online, hair is thicker than it was on finasteride, the non Hair Transplant areas.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used MedExpress for the past 7 years if you are UK based, they do an online prescription, so all perfectly legal. I actually 9 months ago finally stopped taking finasteride after using 1mg ED for 7 years. Completely switched to RU58841 and found a good cheapish supplier online, hair is thicker than it was on finasteride, the non Hair Transplant areas.
Bullshit. Ru by itself is garbage dont lie to yourself. And its impure as hell with heavy metals and have bad side effects.

Warrior87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit. Ru by itself is garbage dont lie to yourself. And its impure as hell with heavy metals and have bad side effects.
Who said I was using it by itself? As per my regime, I use RU alongside Min, nizoral and the Derminator. Would prefer to wipe out DHT in the scalp than reduce it everywhere in the body between 70%-95% depending on which tablet you use.

Bad side effects? where you applying it to your testicles? that would give bad sides...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said I was using it by itself? As per my regime, I use RU alongside Min, nizoral and the Derminator. Would prefer to wipe out DHT in the scalp than reduce it everywhere in the body between 70%-95% depending on which tablet you use.

Bad side effects? where you applying it to your testicles? that would give bad sides...
It gives side effects just Google it, one guy died of heart failure, its a dangerous impure chinese chemical that has no human studies and isnt fda approved to even be used on a human in the first place. Its a research chemical and it blocks the receptors for only 1h. Half life of it is 1h so not very effective. And all the bad impurities in it Will f*** your folicles basically poison Them. Read too many negatives about ru on reddit also. But go ahead if u believe your hair is thicker more power to you but it wasnt from RU. Ur blocked kid.

Warrior87

My Regimen
Reaction score
It gives side effects just Google it, one guy died of heart failure, its a dangerous impure chinese chemical that has no human studies and isnt fda approved to even be used on a human in the first place. Its a research chemical and it blocks the receptors for only 1h. Half life of it is 1h so not very effective. And all the bad impurities in it Will f*** your folicles basically poison Them. Read too many negatives about ru on reddit also. But go ahead if u believe your hair is thicker more power to you but it wasnt from RU. Ur blocked kid.
not very knowledgeable are you kid...