Where to buy courve travel size?

teqeeler

Reaction score
Im looking to buy the small size for like$6, i know this site sells courve, but im not sure what color i need, i dont want to waste $25 bucks.
thanx

Cassin

Reaction score
teqeeler said:
ANYONE? i know someone knows, just take some time and type it for me, thanx.

How about doing the work yourself? Perhaps putting in 5 seconds to find it like I did instead of someone doing the work for you?

I have never understood why people are scared to discover things by themselves first without their hands being held.

1. Google.com

2. Type in "couvre travel size"

3. Oh my goodness..lookee at what pops up! :roll:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
:uglylol:

teqeeler

Reaction score
cassin said:
teqeeler said:
ANYONE? i know someone knows, just take some time and type it for me, thanx.

How about doing the work yourself? Perhaps putting in 5 seconds to find it like I did instead of someone doing the work for you?

I have never understood why people are scared to discover things by themselves first without their hands being held.

1. Google.com

2. Type in "couvre travel size"

3. Oh my goodness..lookee at what pops up! :roll:

wow let me bow down to you, pat yourself on the back man, great job :roll:
u never understood why people are so scared to find things themselves?
people like to buy from a secure site that others have already bought from.
And you assume that i didnt search google, which i did. please type in your search again and see what you find? most of the sites are from the UK and secondly if you did do a search, which wesbite did you find courve travel size on? I thought there was one, but i didnt find it, I only found toppik travel size, so i geuss theres not one.
Oh my goodnes get over yourself dude, you have alot of posts, you have been so unhelpful.