Where Is The Best Play To Buy Seti From?

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone claimed to get ripped off by Lewis. Is it safe to buy from lewis? What about from Xi'an Lyphar? im thinking about buying seti from them. Someone please help!

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same issue I have. No one seems to be willing to give up the good info. All the group buys where there is actual testing done (cost split multiple ways) seems to be on private forums where one needs an invite.

Seems tough to get! I'd love to get in on a group buy/testing for Seti/PGE2 myself.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone claimed to get ripped off by Lewis. Is it safe to buy from lewis? What about from Xi'an Lyphar? im thinking about buying seti from them. Someone please help!
I usually recommend Lyphar I’ve bought twice from them but I’m starting to find pieces of rope or something in my batch.

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually recommend Lyphar I’ve bought twice from them but I’m starting to find pieces of rope or something in my batch.

Have you ever had it tested? Stray particulate matter in it seems like something that would contaminate it and make me not want to use it!