Where Do I Fall On The Norwood Scale? Pic Attached.

Michael R

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.. first time post here. Have been finasteride 1.25 mg for almost a year and a half. Also use Rogaine foam once daily. I just elect not to do it in the morning. Would like to get a sense of were I fall on the Norwood scale. My hairline in front is reasonably intact and I have decent thickness at the front. I guess what I'm really trying to do is get a sense of 'how bad this really is'... And maybe get some hairstyle recommendations from people with similar hair loss. I have no idea if the finasteride is working or not. Perhaps it is. I really don't have a 'before' picture so its hard to tell. The attached pics are current.

A year and a half ago when I realized I was experiencing hair loss I became profoundly depressed. I found a lot of solace in reading this forum. Today my anxiety around this exists mostly as an afterthought. But, on occasion, that sense of acute panic and ensuing depression will rear its ugly head when I catch a glimpse of myself in a reflection in certain situations. I wonder if other people experience this. Thanks.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 196
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 144

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shitty pictures man, lift up your fringe to show us your hair line. However, you look like you have GREAT density.