Where can I purchase bleach for knots?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is it actually possible to bleach the knots myself? If so where can I purchase this?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah just posted links to a kit you can buy on Amazon. You can go to his profile, and look at his latest posts.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, they sell bleach like everywhere for four bucks in the big bottle or whatever. If you dilute it and comb it in, highlights can be put into hair apparently more easily than with t-shirts.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if knots are not bleached then it looks like you have little brown holes sticking out of your scalp. It appears very unnatural . When you bleach these knots you cannot see the holes. I did not realize how important this was until my last system they neglected to bleach the knots. Not a good look?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if knots are not bleached then it looks like you have little brown holes sticking out of your scalp. It appears very unnatural . When you bleach these knots you cannot see the holes. I did not realize how important this was until my last system they neglected to bleach the knots. Not a good look?

Do you wear your longer hair system in a parting, and do you get the parting area bleached too, not just the hairline?

One problem with bleaching, according to Curtis, is that it weakens the knots, so its a trade off between realism and longevity.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually I am more concerned with the frontal hairline. Sometimes you want to brush it back and expose the frontal hairline but if you're knors are not bleached it appears as though you got rows of little brown spots coming out of your scalp. Again not a good look.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually I am more concerned with the frontal hairline. Sometimes you want to brush it back and expose the frontal hairline but if you're knors are not bleached it appears as though you got rows of little brown spots coming out of your scalp. Again not a good look.
Usually, the factory bleaches 1" of the hairline.