Where can I buy trustworthy Avodart online?

jericson

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am close to 25 years old and have been taking propecia for about 4 years now. I think it may have slowed things down a bit, but the hair loss is still advancing. I am now noticing that I am developing a bald spot on the top of my head, but it isn't that bad yet. I decided that I need to give dutasteride a try because I really don't want that bald spot to get worse. I want to take Avodart and not the generic type just for ease of mind. The only problem is that I don't have a prescription and can't get it from my doctor because of my age. Does anyone know of some reputable sites that I can order Avodart without having to worry about the stuff not being the real thing or without having a prescription? Any and all advice would be very helpful. Thanks a million!

jericson

Reaction score
Wow, that is pretty awesome. I had no idea I could get a prescription online and have it filled at my local pharmacy. You are a life saver porad. I never felt safe recieving the drugs in the mail so this is a real help. Thanks a million!

poochy

Reaction score
Now I assume insurance will not cover this so any idea how much it would cost to fill?

Pondle

Reaction score
I can absolutely vouch for http://www.merlonipharma.ch They are a Swiss wholesaler with a physical address, so they are not a conventional internet pharmacy (NROP). I got 90 capsules of Avodart for 140 euros including shipping, that's about $188.31.

jericson

Reaction score
Hummmh, I guess 90 bucks isn't much worse then I am paying for my Propecia right now. The damn stuff runs me about 75 bucks a month now! I would love to order the stuff online to get it at a cheaper price, but the only problem is I just feel much more comfortable going to my local pharmacy. Call me a worry wart, but I just don't trust getting the stuff over seas since their regulations don't seem to be as strict as ours. One other thing, I have been getting 30 capsules from my local pharmacy for a little less than 75 bucks a month. My buddy told me that I could go to my doctor and get a prescription for 90 capsules and it would be cheaper. Do any of you guys know if this is true?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
jericson said:
Hummmh, I guess 90 bucks isn't much worse then I am paying for my Propecia right now. The d*** stuff runs me about 75 bucks a month now! I would love to order the stuff online to get it at a cheaper price, but the only problem is I just feel much more comfortable going to my local pharmacy. Call me a worry wart, but I just don't trust getting the stuff over seas since their regulations don't seem to be as strict as ours. One other thing, I have been getting 30 capsules from my local pharmacy for a little less than 75 bucks a month. My buddy told me that I could go to my doctor and get a prescription for 90 capsules and it would be cheaper. Do any of you guys know if this is true?

i pay 60 for the propecia a month.

My guess is that avodart would cost you more than 90 a month since your propecia price seems high. You could call your pharmacy and ask.