where can i buy dr.lee's spironolactone?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im wondering where i could buy some of dr. lee's spironolactone ive heard good things about it and i want to stop my hair loss now that i have caught it very early?ive already bought nizoral shampoo and im hoping that this regemen stops my hair loss so i can then start regrowin the hair that i have lost already.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
http://www.minoxidil.com/scripts/webcar ... =minoxidil

There ya go. spironolactone is in the list.

#205 Spironolactone 5% lotion

Good choice by the way. Lots of clinical data backing it as a topical agent to inhibit DHT in the scalp. For those who have found themselves with unbearable side effects from Propecia, this is a great alternative. Or for those who are using Propecia and want to add an extra kick of topical DHT inhibition as well. I wouldn't use it instead of Propecia unless you get side FX however.

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yeah, I like it too.

BTW, a while back one of the contributors on the board asked Dr Lee which topical DHT inhibitor he thought was more effective, spironolactone, or azelaic acid. Dr Lee said "spironolactone, hands down" which surprised us as spironolactone is actually commercially available, and Dr Lee's azelaic acid/minoxidil mix (Xandrox) is really one of his own specialty products.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
spironolactone has lots of clinical data backing it, thats why he said it! Great minds think alike! :)

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
Azelic Acid doesn't have a lot of data backing it, unfortunately. :(

micky b

Reaction score
Will spironolactone stop oily scalp? I have the glistening oil from the pores look on my temples and vertex. I've been on fina for 4 to 5 years and have always had this problem in conjunction with an itchy scalp. I alternate with tgel and nizoral to no avail.

G

micky b said:
Will spironolactone stop oily scalp? I have the glistening oil from the pores look on my temples and vertex. I've been on fina for 4 to 5 years and have always had this problem in conjunction with an itchy scalp. I alternate with tgel and nizoral to no avail.

I would explore retin-a. Dr Lee has a formula with this (I believe) and Dr. Proctor certainly does.

Good luck.

:lol:

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbie question...

^ How do you create posts like the one above^
^ In other words, having part of another post ^
^ within your post?? Thanks mucho!...............^

Shiney

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: Newbie question...

shineydome said:
^ How do you create posts like the one above^
^ In other words, having part of another post ^
^ within your post?? Thanks mucho!...............^

Shiney

the magic button that says "quote" found on the upper right of a post.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was wondering that as well.