oh, and no black guys for obvious reasons

lol you won't find any, all the bald guys are villians

B

Beingbaldsucks

Lol it would be funny to see a super hero with rogaine

slipy

Reaction score
there will be bald superheroes.

the moment society finaly stops hating bald people.

how about that bald guy from bleach, he's supposed to be one of the good guys?

but even he gets ridiculed for being bald.

[youtube:3o5dxk25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TdjIeGJS4w[/youtube:3o5dxk25]

at 3:10

i now officially hate the makers of Bleach

B

Beingbaldsucks

Ho yhea and you have kurilin and tien in dbz, and also nappa, well I guass being super saiyan would be total usless for him without hair

slipy

Reaction score
there was dragon ball before dragon ball z.

i remember watching tien battle goku in the world martial arts tournament and i thought he was cool as heck.

then along came dragon ball z and in terms of strenght he was no longer able to keep up with all the cool saiyans and powerful villains and was pretty much put aside as a charachter.

and nappa would only have golden eyebrows had he went super saiyan. :laugh:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I was always a big fan of piccoro.

Now guess what ....I am becoming PICCORO hahahaha except im a fukin weak midget compared to him. :punk:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
250px-Kratos_God_of_War_III.jpg

Max gone sly by choice..

Max-Payne-3-008.jpg

B

Beingbaldsucks

I was dissapointed as hell when they choosed a guy with shaved hair to the hitman movie, 47 is one of the most badass bald guys there is, bruce wilis could easily fit the rule. If not him there alot of bald guys out there, they prefer to kill the character and the movie only to not cast a bald actor to a bald character, this is just stupid.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
there was dragon ball before dragon ball z.

i remember watching tien battle goku in the world martial arts tournament and i thought he was cool as heck.

then along came dragon ball z and in terms of strenght he was no longer able to keep up with all the cool saiyans and powerful villains and was pretty much put aside as a charachter.

and nappa would only have golden eyebrows had he went super saiyan. :laugh:
bald guys are a lot more rare in japan tho

can't blame them

i heard asians and mexicans diffuse more often tho

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kratus is shaved nw1 ?! :S

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
I was dissapointed as hell when they choosed a guy with shaved hair to the hitman movie, 47 is one of the most badass bald guys there is, bruce wilis could easily fit the rule. If not him there alot of bald guys out there, they prefer to kill the character and the movie only to not cast a bald actor to a bald character, this is just stupid.

not exactly, Bruce Willis has a horseshoe that he shaves, 47 doesn't, hes not even on the norwood scale.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

not exactly, Bruce Willis has a horseshoe that he shaves, 47 doesn't, hes not even on the norwood scale.
shaved horseshoe is nothing compred to a shave head