when will hm be

beaner

Reaction score
The year 2012 and it will be about $237,000 for the average Norwood. Seriously, no one really has a clue when this thing will be available, probably not for a while from what I gather, but I bet it's extremely pricey when it is.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it will be pricey. but tht is cruel on people. its a horrible thing to have so they shud put it at reasonable price and somehow get some funding or sumthing. it ruins people.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course it will start out expensive, it's a new technology. Over time, the price will drop. Some people here really need to take Economics 101 no offense.

Pondle

Reaction score
Exactly. They have to set a price that will cover their costs and give them a decent return. Intercytex is a profit-making company, not a charity.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Exactly. They have to set a price that will cover their costs and give them a decent return. Intercytex is a profit-making company, not a charity.

You got it right on the money, they have this for making money that's what business is.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DaSand said:
Pondle said:

You got it right on the money, they have this for making money that's what business is.

they will make sh*t loaded of money if HM does pull through.