When is the time for a hair transplant?

Daniel Ribeiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm just looking for some opinions.
I've been fighting hairloss for 3.5 years and been mostly successful in slowing it down although i've explored every legal option available. It's slowly catching up to me tho, I'm no longer able to hide the thinning temples (it's all thinning hair but I still have no bald spots). At the rate that it's progressing I wonder if a hair transplant in a years time or so is a good idea, the idea is to add density to the temple region so I'd say it's a minor surgery. I'm not very knowledgeable in this area so I'd appreciate some insight.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm just looking for some opinions.
I've been fighting hairloss for 3.5 years and been mostly successful in slowing it down although i've explored every legal option available. It's slowly catching up to me tho, I'm no longer able to hide the thinning temples (it's all thinning hair but I still have no bald spots). At the rate that it's progressing I wonder if a hair transplant in a years time or so is a good idea, the idea is to add density to the temple region so I'd say it's a minor surgery. I'm not very knowledgeable in this area so I'd appreciate some insight.
Doctor Wrassman, a pretty famous transplant surgeon, suggests after 25 and when your pattern reveals itself. Then you and your surgeon can plan your overall hair treatment. Like going back for multiple fue surgeries