When Is The Most Common Point To Witness finasteride Side Effects?

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering when is the point people tend to know if their gonnahave side effects from propecia or not. im 7 weeks into treatment tonite (on the big 3).

also, when can i realistically start looking at my hair and seeing if these treatments are giving the desired effect? at the moment i feel its too early so i dont spend hours each day analysing.

thanks.

JJ1980

Reaction score
just from what i've read and purely in an anectdotal context, seems like people seem to experience the crazy side effects a few weeks/months after stopping finasteride.

for me, after 5 months of being on finasteride, the sides began to snowball (adrenal fatigue was causing twitches in my body). After that, the sides just got worse.

Been suffering for 6 months so far.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JJ1980 said:
just from what i've read and purely in an anectdotal context, seems like people seem to experience the crazy side effects a few weeks/months after stopping finasteride.

for me, after 5 months of being on finasteride, the sides began to snowball (adrenal fatigue was causing twitches in my body). After that, the sides just got worse.

Do you do regular exercise, eat healthily, etc.? I´m asking this because I want to know if a bad lifestyle might increased the sides from finasteride.

bubka

Reaction score
you would have seen them by now, (at least anything sexual)... you may still experience gyno, but the longer out now, the less likely you will

just don't put on weight and stay active will really help, i think a lot of chubby guys blame there fatness on finasteride instead of food

Sarangravii

Reaction score
About a year gone by for me, and at least one side effect is getting a bit annoying now (what would appear to be enlargened prostate). Of course, I don't know how common this is, as no one wrote a single atom in my thread :p

JJ1980

Reaction score
MPBWarrior said:
JJ1980 said:

Do you do regular exercise, eat healthily, etc.? I´m asking this because I want to know if a bad lifestyle might increased the sides from finasteride.

i'm extremely fit. in my case, it was more like, i felt so crappy that i couldn't even exercise.