When Are All Hair Transplants Grown Again

Scaa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know howlong after a hair transplant all the hairtransplants are grown?

I'm currently in month 4 nearly month 5 after my hair transplant and i was wondering untill what month new hair pops up?

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear peoples personal experiences as well. I'm at month 3 and havent noticed anything yet. My expectation has been to expect seeing new hairs at 4 or 5 months so fingers crossed. Like you I'm on finasteride but only doing the half dose, .5 daily. No minoxidil though my hair dr highly recommended oral minoxidil.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone? for those that did FUT or FUE, how long until you started seeing the new hairs grow?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

3-4 months is just the beginning of the new growth phase, you may encounter a couple or a few growth spurts, from my experience, from months 3to4, 6to7, and possibly 9 to 10. Everyone is different.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

3-4 months is just the beginning of the new growth phase, you may encounter a couple or a few growth spurts, from my experience, from months 3to4, 6to7, and possibly 9 to 10. Everyone is different.

Thanks man. Appreciate the reply! For most guys this transaction is probably one of the few time you throw down a large chunk of cash and get nothing, until months later. Its like buying a car and they start shipping pieces of it to your door months after you buy it... maybe it gets fully assembled a year or more after you buy it.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, ive had 2 hair transplants and it takes roughly 3-5 months to see abit of growth but looks rather patchy comapared to the rest of your head. and 5-8 is where the magic happens and obviously 1 year it should be blended in with the rest.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate the reply! For most guys this transaction is probably one of the few time you throw down a large chunk of cash and get nothing, until months later. Its like buying a car and they start shipping pieces of it to your door months after you buy it... maybe it gets fully assembled a year or more after you buy it.

You’re welcome!

Haha...that’s a good way to put it....or baking a cake one ingredient at a time.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, ive had 2 hair transplants and it takes roughly 3-5 months to see abit of growth but looks rather patchy comapared to the rest of your head. and 5-8 is where the magic happens and obviously 1 year it should be blended in with the rest.

Thanks Ray!