What's the craziest combat tool you've tried

thinning_esteem

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to all this but I've already tried a few crazy experiments that I found online to combat hairloss.
Just wondering what the strangest thing's everyone has tried are, and whether or not there are any actual benefits.

Before I got on any regiment I was putting egg yolk in my hair every few days, leaving it in until dry, then washing it out in the shower. Did it for about 2 months. Though it made my hair feel really soft aftrward. It was messy and didn't appear to have any results.

I also read somewhere that it's good to do a hand stand for 15 minutes a day to get the blood flowing to your scalp. Well the first problem with this would be, I doubt there is anyone in the world that can do a handstand for 15 minutes. Instead I tried laying with my head dangling off the bed. I gave up after about the third time because it hurt my neck, and made me feel lightheaded.

Lastly, I tried the whole scalp massage thing but couldn't get it right. I'm not exactly sure how to do it. Are you supposed to gently massage so you are moving your hair around or push your fingers past the hair and move the actual scalp around? I always just found I was probably doing for harm than good.

Please share. :lol:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Damn it, I thought this thread was going to be about guns.

thinning_esteem

Established Member
Reaction score
Far Too Young said:
I do scalp exercises everyday, and they're kind of ridiculous.
what's your technique?

C'mon people I know you've all tried some weird things, or at least considered it. :lol:

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Heh, well I did concider this bx helmet something..from England...s...c...@..m? :)

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
sure it is

Why would you say that now that it has FDA approval?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
psywzrd said:
gambit420 said:
the Lasercomb

The Lasercomb isn't looking so crazy now is it?

Tape it to your Glock and it makes a dandy close-quarters weapon.