What´s your opinion about Scalp Peel?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the idea of using a scalp-peel with the finality of combating fibrosis??

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Solo said:
What do you think about the idea of using a scalp-peel with the finality of combating fibrosis??

I think you should get a screwdriver and a plastic bag.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spectral DNC??

Heard about it, never though it was a scalp peel, just a minoxidil with extra goodies.

Is the enzymatic peel agressive??

And yes I´ve got loss for about six-seven years, that´s why I´m interested in something that could act against fibrosis.

My hair has recovered to where it was two/three years before treatments.

I think I´m a good responder to treatments, and that if I could do something about fibrosis, I can improve even more...

Enzymatic peel sounds good, as it´s selective and efficient.

I´ll look for info about spectral DNC, as well, but, If I remember properly, reviews were not so possitive in terms of efficacy.

Felk

Reaction score
Does retin-a work as a scalp peel?

if you can tolerate it, or just don't use it too often, i believe it would be a very good addition to a regimen with any topicals, especially minoxidil. Very cheap too.

CCS

Reaction score
Last night I read about a drug used to treat some other disease. It is a well known drug that is powerful against fibrosis. I will try to find it. People on HLH were talking about it.

After reading several studies in my own searches, I discoverd that I could not find a place that sells it. In the posts they said it is expensive and only one company makes it (odd for an old drug). They also said that SODs might reverse fibrosis, whereas they just said this drug may prevent it. I'd like to google SOD's and fibrosis, because that was new to me.

CCS

Reaction score

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know that women and men have used systematic enzymes to combat fibrosis. See quote below.

"Moreover, both sexes benefit from systemic enzymes, which work via the bloodstream to support various tissues and cellular functions. Unlike digestive enzymes, which generally are taken before or with meals, systemic enzymes are taken on an empty stomach. “Anyone over the age of 35, especially women, should be taking them,â€￾ Wong says. “Systemic enzymes help clean the blood of toxins and metabolic wastes, modulate immune function, and help keep inflammation and fibrosis under control.â€￾