what to use

HelpMyHair!

Reaction score
what up people

i am 42 and my hair is always my pride and joy but nowdays it loosing some funkyness(you guys know how I mean)i am useing nizoral shampoo and rogaine for 2 months and things r not getting no better, still not as cool as the old times, any other things to try, what are you guys using?

C.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to give all medications a lot longer than 2 or 3 months to work, 6-12 months is a better time frame to evaluate medications.

Without using something like Propecia to block DHT your minoxidil will only buy you a little time.

HelpMyHair!

Reaction score
hey! thanks for the quickly reply! I have already given the Rogaine 2 months and no better hair ?

Where can I get the DHT or minoxidil, do you guys use this things?

HelpMyHair!

Reaction score
Justlooking said:
For being 42 you spell like a 13 year old AOLer.

justlooking, I guessing from your language that you are ayoung American or young UK person, let me inform you that there is countries outside your country, there is people from this world who are not UK or America and who have made the effort to learn different language.

now go back to your comfortable life paid for by your mommy.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Justlooking, that right there is an overseas bítch slap, as the man said return to your mono-linguistic paid for bedroom and ponder on the reason you have a red face.

For being 42 you spell like a 13 year old AOLer.

And while you are shaming this man with his bad spelling, have a quick look at your own grammar.

misterium

Reaction score
that's f*****g hilarious! :freaked2:

SE-freak

Reaction score
Chantazie said:
hey! thanks for the quickly reply! I have already given the Rogaine 2 months and no better hair ?

minoxidil IS the active ingredient in rogaine, so you are already taking that.

DHT blockers (sorry Bryan) are propecia/proscar/fincar/finpecia in pill form and spironolactone/revivogen/azelaic acid in topical form. You will have to read on those yourself though.

btw: This takes time. So give it time.

Welcome on board.

HelpMyHair!

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Chantazie said:

minoxidil IS the active ingredient in rogaine, so you are already taking that.

DHT blockers (sorry Bryan) are propecia/proscar/fincar/finpecia in pill form and spironolactone/revivogen/azelaic acid in topical form. You will have to read on those yourself though.

btw: This takes time. So give it time.

Welcome on board.

thanks for this SE-freak, I am probably sound stupid ! but is ok, really.

i have already minoxidil and now I am going to get the DHT pills, i have very beatiful hair in the past (is not a fantastic picture <<<==Here looking alittle old!!! Ha Ha !)

where can i buy the DHT pill on the internet (shipping to Germany?)

do you have the DHT pill, so far any good things?

C.