What To Take With Dutasteride To Lower Sides?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys

I’m just wondering if anyone with experience with dutasteride could list some “essentials” when taking the drug. Products that help with raised estrogen, mood from change in neurosteroids etc. Basically anything that’s helped any of you massively while taking dutasteride. Preferably not things like prescription AI’s or anything like that. Moreso products like picamilon, DIM, high doses of zinc etc. I just need to know what I need to be taking to get the least amount of sides from dutasteride in the short and long term.

Thanks for any help

Last edited:

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys

I’m just wondering if anyone with experience with dutasteride could list some “essentials” when taking the drug. Products that help with raised estrogen, mood from change in neurosteroids etc. Basically anything that’s helped any of you massively while taking dutasteride. Preferably not things like prescription AI’s or anything like that. Moreso products like picamilon, DIM, high doses of zinc etc. I just need to know what I need to be taking to get the least amount of sides from dutasteride in the short and long term.

Thanks for any help

I've been taking about 0.15mg to 0.25mg of anastrozole (arimidex) about 1-3 times per week on dutasteride for about a month. It seem to work very good for me. No gyno symptoms, seem to lose weight easier, more energy and better sleep. This is probably because of a bit higher testosterone.

If you want to go the natural way, I would try having a good diet consisting of lots of zinc and maybe some isoflavones. Broccoli, cauliflower, crabs/lobster, some types of fish, nuts, eggs etc. Some isoflavones containing phytoestrogens (but act like antiestrogen) may help, like drinking chamomile tea or green tea. Exercising might have an effect or not, either way - you should exercise anyway.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking about 0.15mg to 0.25mg of anastrozole (arimidex) about 1-3 times per week on dutasteride for about a month. It seem to work very good for me. No gyno symptoms, seem to lose weight easier, more energy and better sleep. This is probably because of a bit higher testosterone.

If you want to go the natural way, I would try having a good diet consisting of lots of zinc and maybe some isoflavones. Broccoli, cauliflower, crabs/lobster, some types of fish, nuts, eggs etc. Some isoflavones containing phytoestrogens (but act like antiestrogen) may help, like drinking chamomile tea or green tea. Exercising might have an effect or not, either way - you should exercise anyway.
The only problem is I’ll struggle to get it prescribed here in Australia
Really sucks because I’d feel a lot more comfortable being on dutasteride while taking something to balance things out

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know of any non prescription stuff that could be taken?