What the fck just happened?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly 5 months on xandrox15.
Took a shower. Washed my hair with tea tree oil shampoo(2nd time. Used it last week for first) Hair dried.

Sat by computer. Shook head for no reason. 4 hairs fell out. Went upstairs, ran fingers through hair, another 4 hairs came out.

Went back into shower and scrubbed hair under water and found 20 hairs in drain.

WHAT THE FCK JUST HAPPENED. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Ive had sheds before, but ive never washed my hair with no evidence of a shed, got out, let my hair dry, only to start shedding out of the blue.
Now i have no desire to do anything but sleep and wish this was a dream

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
chill out man, its probably just some hair that were gonna come out anyway... i get 30+ hair nearly everytime i apply minoxidil and my hair continues to get thicker...

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
this has never happened to me before. towel dry or brush your hair after a shower and get around 5 hairs- sure, why not. it happens.

but to shed 20 more hairs in a shower, after you already washed your hair an hour before...i am screwed. i know it.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
this has never happened to me before. towel dry or brush your hair after a shower and get around 5 hairs- sure, why not. it happens.

but to shed 20 more hairs in a shower, after you already washed your hair an hour before...i am screwed. i know it.

No man - you were just due. You know hair grows, rests, sheds, grows, etc.