What The Buck show from YouTube - definite wig

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/WHATTHEBUCKSHOW

what do you all think. i think its a pretty obvious wig. if you watch his different videos. his hair doesnt change in the slightest. like it never grows. like a wig. and look at the hairline. somethings definitely off. the hair seems to come out of nowhere. busted.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I have to agree but I only noticed because I was looking for it.

antonio666

Reaction score
that stands out a mile,i mean look at his side tempes they have lost the triangle bit which mosmost serious balding people lose

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't tell whether it's a wig or not. I don't think 99% of people out there would notice if it is.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
Yep, it's a wig. He has absolutely no hair in his temple area, yet this wall of incredibly thick hair where his frontal hairline begins. It's not even a bad wig. The base is probably 100% fine lace and the hair is definitely genuine (European?) human hair. The color matches great too...

However, he is a dumbass for not being conservative enough. He's definitely a very high in the Norwoods, like a Norwood 6 or 7. Also, the wig density doesn't match that of his sides or eyebrows... a dead give away. He must be ridiculed.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree. lets all bombard his videos with comments ridiculing him for being such a fool.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm, after taking a closer look you're probably right. That said, I doubt the vast majority would even notice.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
emex4 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqq6RUFUWz0

...........ahahahahahahhaha. end of story.

His wig looks terrible in that video. He completely failed at pulling off the 'i just got out of bed' look.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
that stands out a mile,i mean look at his side tempes they have lost the triangle bit which mosmost serious balding people lose

some people never have that triangle bit and never go bald?

example... David Moyes, Manager of Everton Fc ....

story9f14b095f0483e6f1c88f1593546f598.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
emex4 said:
lets all bombard his videos with comments ridiculing him for being such a fool.
Bit strange for someone on the Hair piece section of a hairloss forum to be making fun of a wig wearer. :dunno:

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao. trust me, dude, i would never even consider wearing a wig. i keep my head shaved. i mainly just come into this section of the forum to have a laugh.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
emex4 said:
lmao. trust me, dude, i would never even consider wearing a wig. i keep my head shaved. i mainly just come into this section of the forum to have a laugh.

so you come to this website to look for answers,solutions and help with hairloss yet you visit this particular forum to 'have a laugh'

probably best you leave eh...........i'll get your coat.................. :smack:

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
i most certainly do come to this section to have a laugh.

and if you dont like it, then you can go ahead and juggle deez nutz with your lips, homie.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
emex4 said:
i most certainly do come to this section to have a laugh.

and if you dont like it, then you can go ahead and juggle deez nutz with your lips, homie.

smart guy :smack:

lazarus

Reaction score
chancer said:
antonio666 said:

some people never have that triangle bit and never go bald?

example... David Moyes, Manager of Everton Fc ....

story9f14b095f0483e6f1c88f1593546f598.jpg

Thank god someone else realizes this. So many times on here I see some garbage about the disappearance of the side triangles being an indication of ultimate baldness or some other total bunk.

I have never, ever had those triangles in my entire life, and I had perfect hair once upon a time. Conversely, I work with a man who is a NW7 and he still has his triangles, as full as ever, and I guarantee you his hair loss has maxed out.

beemark

Reaction score
the absence of temple points can be a legitimate clue, but it's not fool-proof, just like a dense hairline doesn't necessarily indicate a hairpiece. BUT...the temple area is often a giveaway - especially on hair systems that were cut in by barbers or stylists who don't know how to camouflage receding sides..