WHAT STRESSES YOU EVERY DAY?

are you afraid to ask for sex?

• Total voters

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
WHAT STRESSES YOU EVERYDAY? OR USED TO STRESS YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHEDDING HAIR?

did you have a nervous problem? phobia? obsessive thinking?

when you were losing your hairs.....what were you going thru? new job? new relationship? ( and also at that time of your hair shedding, what was your lifestyle like?

did you have a friend/ friends/ someone you could talk to to lower your stress, but most IMPORTANTLY, were you having sex or masturbating to relax and clear your mind?)

ill give you my story. I have a learning disabilty (memory), and social anxiety ( I sweat a LOT! from my head in front of customers)...maybe attention deficit disorder (i cant know yet for sure).

so thats why i changed jobs a lot, and everytime i changed jobs, the first month or 2, my hair thins/ then sheds a lot! and they never grow back.
during that time, i rushed home and masturbated, and had no social life/ friends really to talk to. and i really really stressed cause i couldnt learn well at my jobs, so i get fired/ quit before i get fired. i have difficulty getting to work on time too. so i guessed that stressed me too. i didnt have time to cook, so i wasn eating well neither. and basically my whole life sucks/ depressing.

somehow, the people who starts the jobs also and succeed/ more relaxed are people who have bf/ gf.....for some reason...theyre just more relaxed at work..and eventually succeed. or maybe at least they had a bf/gf in the past, i didnt.

how about yall? whats your story/ lifestyle at time of profuse hair thinning?

jeffsss

Reaction score
dunno man. you need to see a theropist or something.

23 is young. i'm 26, I have hair thinning, but I think to myself.. "it's going to happen sooner or later" dont get me wrong, i hate losing hair. but dont let it control your life.

get in the gym and pump iron, meet people. are you in school or anything??

go out and have fun, 23 is way to young to be miserable.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
i do! ive been lifting weights since i was 14 years old! im 24 now.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WHAT STRESSES YOU EVERY DAY?

Cortisol.