What should I add spironolactone or fluridil?

miker2843

Reaction score
Right now I am in month two of my Revivogen,nizoral,minoxidil, Soy isoflavones and Green Tea Extracts..Treatment.....I have not seen any results and was hoping of maybe adding spironolactone or fluridil ??? Which one is more effective in your opinions or hearing other's opinions....Thanks[/list]

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
miker2843 said:
Right now I am in month two of my Revivogen,nizoral,minoxidil, Soy isoflavones and Green Tea Extracts..Treatment.....I have not seen any results and was hoping of maybe adding spironolactone or fluridil ??? Which one is more effective in your opinions or hearing other's opinions....Thanks[/list]

2 month mark is ALWAYS to early to evaluate results!
take at least 6 months to evaluate.

If you're going the "without finasteride."-route i would use spironolactone first i think, than minoxidil and nizoral and maybe a SOD like tricomin or folligen. This fluridil-thing is really based on weak data.

By the way,
green tea used topically could have many more positive effects on your hair than orally, it has anti-androgen properties (EGCG), is 5-alpha reductase inhibitor type 1&2, it's a TNF-a & b inhibitor, sebum reducer and contains the hair-growth stimulating compound Procynadin B-3 and B-2, these properties propably won't work internally.

THFC

Reaction score
maybe you shouldnt put peeps of fluridil until you try it yourself?...have you personally had a bad experience with it?...no..then shut up, your not really qualified to give the product a testimonial :-D have a nice day moron

miker2843

Reaction score
yea well extracts I figuree are better than tea so we shall see, also I am already taking revivogen, so I just won't use spironolactone by it self, I am just hoping to add something now, because I am afraid I will lose ground if I wait longer and such...

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
THFC said:
maybe you shouldnt put peeps of fluridil until you try it yourself?...have you personally had a bad experience with it?...no..then shut up, your not really qualified to give the product a testimonial :-D have a nice day moron

i think it's really not neccecary to us words like "shut up"or "moron"on this forum, can we discuss our opinions like adults please...
we're all in this male pattern baldness-thing together, we should stick together instead of battling eachother...

btw: i just gave my opinion on furidil, i did'nt said it's not worth trying, personnally i will wait untill there's another trial done...

JackWhite

Reaction score
I saw that THFC dude attack some other user over a comment he made on Fluridil...they guy was only asking a question!

THFC - Calm down dude. This is a public forum so please let people voice their opinions without critiscm. By all means challenge peoples opinions but be careful with the manner in which you do so.

Jerk off. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

JackWhite

Reaction score
I saw that THFC dude attack some other user over a comment he made on Fluridil...they guy was only asking a question!

THFC - Calm down dude. This is a public forum so please let people voice their opinions without critiscm. By all means challenge peoples opinions but be careful with the manner in which you do so.

Jerk off. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

THFC

Reaction score
shut up u hairy twat..anyways goodluck to 1 n all...hope u all grow ur hair back..even those moranic retarded peeps on here...jack