what next?

ITSGST

Reaction score
hey, any advice....

i was on propecia for 6 months and it worked amazing, but had alot of sexual sides. got off of that in january and probably about 75% of sides are gone.

so, i got on xandrox 5% in the morning and xandrox 15% with 5% azelaic acid and spironolactone 5% lotion at night. nizoral 1% every 3 days.

been on this new regimen since jan 25th and intially lost alot of hair from quitting propecia, but then it stabilized some. past few weeks, noticeable thinning on crown and top. dr. lee said it would take 6 months to take effect, but i might not have any hair left after 6 months, it's been about 2.5 months so far.

any thoughts/advice on regimen or regimen changes?

riotboy123

Reaction score
Propecia sides.. I thought I had some in the Boner region... but it has since disappeared almost completely some months later. Hell, it might have all been in my head as i was psyching myself out pretty bad.

ITSGST

Reaction score
my propecia sexual sides weren't in my head. they were pretty real. couldn't get it up in the situation. been off of it for 3 months and like i said, about 75-80% back. was seeing if i could go to xandrox plus, but will stick without for a while and see.

ITSGST

Reaction score
took it down to a 1 all over. looks ok. i have done that before. will just ride it out and see if the regimen can increase hair count and then i'll grow it back. need to tke a couple of pictues to guage progress.

tried xandrox 15 plus with like 5-6 sprays and body could not hangle it. will try just one to 2 sprays at crown and front where most hair loss is and see if sexual sides are still there. use xandrox 15 for remainder of night treatment.