What next?

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on my current regimine for a little over a month (look at my signature). I'm quite sure I will have success with it, but I want to add somthing else thats not minoxidil. I don't have unlimited cash, but money isn't that much of a deterrent for me. Out of the following, what would you guys reccomend next?

spironolactone, eucapidil, proxiphen, anything else?

Any comments would be much appreciated :)

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
depending on your current hair status why would you add something to your regimen - especially since you're stating that you're quite sure that it will be successful?

If it's regrowth you're after I would go for minoxidil - if you're looking at maintaining I would wait it out a year and then add to your current regimen.

(BTW: have no experience in spironolactone/eucapil - but are using Proxiphen - it's EXTREMELY easy to incoorporate into your day - dries instantly - don't know about results though (It's been a week for me...)

Old Baldy

Reaction score
You might want to try some regrowth "medication". You don't want to use minoxidil., maybe you'd feel better with a more natural approach for regrowth. The site below has some interesting things you can make yourself for regrowth. Go down the left column and read about those regrowth formulas.

I have other suggestions, but they are eccentric and not something I should write here. Just do some reading from the site I posted below and research all you can from what you learn there. You'll find something that suits you.

Also, I make a homemade cream spironolactone. topical from a recipe I got from one of Bryan's old posts. (Six 100 mg. spironolactone. tabs per 20 ml of cream. Note: 50 ml is equal to 1.75 ounces. Calculate your cream volume from that if you don't have a scale.) I make 50 ml batches, only one so far because it lasts so long. In that I put 15 spironolactone tabs. I use one of those hand held coffee grinders to chop the pills up. This gives you a 3 percent mix of spironolactone.

Bryan used Dermovan but I just bought some Cetaphil at the grocery store. Any neutral beauty cream should suffice. Neutrogena unscented cream is basically Dermovan.

Good luck!

http://www.hairsite2.com/waseda/summary/main.htm

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea i want to add on to my regimen too ..

im only on finasteride. / nizoral 1%

Im looking to maintain and thicken a little, what i have and so far at 7.5 months finasteride isnt doing it for me.. Thinking about adding Lasercomb , and/or spironolactone or Eucip. For maintenance what do you guys think? i dont need regrowth at the moment. any advice !??

full head of hair are you just looking to maintain? or are you looking for regrowth?

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I definantly want some regrowth.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
Full Head of Hair said:
I definantly want some regrowth.

why the LaserComb didn’t do any regrowth ?
also what you can say about your experience with LaserComb in general.
Thanks in advance.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I hoping it will, but I've only been usng it for about 5 weeks and it says it typically takes 12 weeks to see results.

I don't want to throw my money to the wind but has anyone on here used this eucapidil stuff? Or how about those on this proxiphen stuff?