What kind of hair loss do i have?

Sadra79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody
Sorry for my bad english.
I had constant hair loss sincec 2008. Im 34 years old.
I have lost almost 300 hair per day
My life was full of stress whole these years
My hair was so thick till 2013
I had many stress full problems that year so my har was falling crazy for about 14 months. Almost 1500 hair per day
My hair became thiner during that time but still was good. You couldnt see my scalp at all.
Then everything became normal again. 200 to 300 hair falling per day. Till 2016, i had another crazy hair fall again for 8 months. This time my hair became so thin. You could see my scalp under sun or strong light. My hair didnt change since 2016 till now.
My hair line is ok but top of my head is thin. I dont know what to do. I wanted to have a transplant but they didnt accept. They said its not working for you.
When i use something like prp or multi vitamin or mesotraphy, my shedding decrease to 50 hair per day. But it will increase some months after stop them.
I had high vitamin d and zink deffiniency. But im using some supplement since 4 months ago and both are normal now. Im losing 150 to 200 hair per day now.
What should i do? Should i consider finastride and minoxidil?
My scalp hair loss is directly connected to my chest hair shedding. When my scall shedding is high, i loose 80 to 100 hair everyday from my chest. And when my scalp doesnt shedd too much, my chest also loose about 10 hair or less per day

Attachments

• 20210609_203426_mfnr.jpg
    20210609_203426_mfnr.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 20210609_205957.jpg
    20210609_205957.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 20210609_205840.jpg
    20210609_205840.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 20210609_205908.jpg
    20210609_205908.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems you are diffuse thinning on top, seriously consider taking finasteride to stop or slow down hair loss and using minoxidil 5% daily to recover your hair density. Once you start using minoxidil, you gotta stay on it forever, so keep that in mind. If you keep diffuse thinning you could end up a Norwood 5A or 6. Consider stopping PRP unless you can spare the money since it is usually too expensive for what it does. I see that you're taking Vitamin D, Multivitamins, and Microneedling, that is good and microneedling may be particularly useful if you start using Minoxidil too.

Sadra79

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems you are diffuse thinning on top, seriously consider taking finasteride to stop or slow down hair loss and using minoxidil 5% daily to recover your hair density. Once you start using minoxidil, you gotta stay on it forever, so keep that in mind. If you keep diffuse thinning you could end up a Norwood 5A or 6. Consider stopping PRP unless you can spare the money since it is usually too expensive for what it does. I see that you're taking Vitamin D, Multivitamins, and Microneedling, that is good and microneedling may be particularly useful if you start using Minoxidil too.
What about hair transplant? Isnt it easier? Using roagine for a life isnt easy...
I have heard most people give up after a few years

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre going bald. you have the same hairloss pattern as me when I noticed my hairloss.

you don't need a hair transplant, its a waste of money and it can easily go wrong

finasteride and minoxil will keep your hair from diffusing and thinning out.
Rogaine/minoxidil is easy to use, you can use it once a day if using it twice a day is a hassle for you

the 2nd picture is your norwood future if you don't start treatment now

Attachments

• hairloss.png
    hairloss.png
    733.8 KB · Views: 171
  • hairloss2.jpg
    hairloss2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 169

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about hair transplant? Isnt it easier? Using roagine for a life isnt easy...
I have heard most people give up after a few years

You have to take finasteride to be eligible for a hair transplant and stay on it forever, since most people will lose non transplanted hair if they stop finasteride. And you seem to be diffusing all over on top so a hair transplant could end badly if you don't take finasteride or stop taking it after the transplant. Hair transplants for diffuse thinners tend to be harder too, especially when you're diffusing on the whole top like your case.

Sadra79

My Regimen
Reaction score
added minoxidil twice a day to my routin .
here is my result after 3 months!!! I'm not sure if i had any improvement!!!
first day:
1.PNG

after 1 month:

2.PNG

after 50 days:
3.PNG

after 2.5 months

4.PNG

after 100 days:

1.PNG

i have tried to take picture in the same light but there could be some differences!!!
but in all the pictures, my hair length is 1.6 cm

Last edited:

Sadra79

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have bought a pen microscope too!!!
this is frontal region which is thinner than other parts:
front left edge.jpg

front left edge2.jpg

front edge midle.jpg

and this is my crown:

back center edge.jpg

im also using a multi peptides and vitamins serum once per day since 2 weeks ago!!!
im still not sure about finastride!!!!
i think my hair was stabilized since 3 years ago!!!