What is this?

Zeke

Reaction score
I found this on the discussion forum for http://www.regrowth.com. Is there anyone who knows more about this? Anyone who tried it?

" Hello everybody!
My main problem for years was my baldness.It's something that was driving me crazy every day.The scientists didn't give any solution to this so i started to experiment.And not to say much bla-bla i finally managed to restore the lost hair and beat the baldness!I wrote a book,explaining there how i made this and how everybody can do this!You can check all this there in my site.

http://www.hair-restored.net

Good luck restoring your hair all! "

G

Looks like a very poor scam !!!!!

the testimonials are obviously written by the same person, consistant sytle, use of exclamation mark, use of the word 'life' and so on.

the FAQs are also peppered with exclamation marks, much like the testimonials.

A scam, and a very bad one at that.

please don't waste your money.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
This guy is a SCAMMER/SPAMMER. He tried putting this info over at HLH in multiple forums and was quickly removed.
THis guy even threatened to sue people if anyone posted about what's in his SCAM book.
He also used the lamest tactic I've ever seen. One of the the last posts was a person with only 1 post to his name saying "I think we should try it"
That was his only contribution to HLH. A little suspiscious don't you think.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This guy is trying to sell a book, and on his pitiful site he writes this:
Medicine also don't work.They don't have any results at all or if they have any result,it's not the desirable!They are also chemicals with many side effects.For sure you don't like to lose your health,especially for a result that is not the desirable.
Good heavens.

G

sent today 13/11/04.

Hi, hair is restored .com

I have seen your web site=http://www.hair-restored.net

this information book look to be good value to help guys

can you assept VISA card or maybe paypal system ???

I have all trouble in my hair like bald and thin and ManPaternBald (male pattern baldness) I have same prablem for 5 years (or6 years)

all head itch (to scratch) on top similar to dog with flea, but i have not fleas, all head can maybe sometime be colored red (flamationed)

before I had try poprecia (drug for bald hair) and rogaine (also same drug but in a bottle for drink) i use these all day for 5weeks and prablem become not cured, maybe these do not work ???

also can you deliver to poland with hair book and assept visa throu the internat

thanks alot for all your help.

Leslie W

G

tynanW said:
sent today 13/11/04.

Hi, hair is restored .com

I have seen your web site=http://www.hair-restored.net

this information book look to be good value to help guys

can you assept VISA card or maybe paypal system ???

I have all trouble in my hair like bald and thin and ManPaternBald (male pattern baldness) I have same prablem for 5 years (or6 years)

all head itch (to scratch) on top similar to dog with flea, but i have not fleas, all head can maybe sometime be colored red (flamationed)

before I had try poprecia (drug for bald hair) and rogaine (also same drug but in a bottle for drink) i use these all day for 5weeks and prablem become not cured, maybe these do not work ???

also can you deliver to poland with hair book and assept visa throu the internat

thanks alot for all your help.

Leslie W

first reply

Hello Leslie,

Answering to your questions i would like to inform you that all
transactions
are made via Clickbank's website-The
biggest online bank.
ClickBank customers can pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
Discover,
Eurocard, Bravo, Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, or Novus. Customers in the
US
can also pay by online check.So you can pay by visa.
All these medicines and drugs are harmful for your body and don't have any
result at all.With the "Hair-Restored" therapy you will get relief from
itching and the redness,too.These are common symptoms of the male pattern
baldness.

My book is available to you for instant downloading.After you purchase it
you can download it in seconds.It's an e-book and it is in .pdf format.

For any addional info feel free to contact with me

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hahahhaha!! More! More!

Tell him you heard about websites like HairlossTalk that promote Propecia and Rogaine, and ask him what he thinks of it !!

Tell him you think the FDA is a secret organization developed by the US government to keep the americans sick so that they will continue to buy medications.

Tell him you heard that feces grows hair, and was wondering if he would try it out for $50 per poopy.

HairLossTalk.com

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
"your hair will start shining" O_O